Injuries | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Injuries

honestly surprised McCain is not out for the year with our luck.

Hopefully Jones comes back this week. I would put mikah at nickel or boundary. probably won't help, but that is all I can think of as far as options. We have not gone one game without losing a starter. Please don't tell me all teams have injuries because they don't. There are teams who have no starters on IR. None. We get crushed with injuries. If we had a hall of fame qb that would help overcome the injuries ,but next man up only works with elite qbs on your team. Not a knock on Tannehill. I am pissed. We never get a break.

Wow we need mincah to play boundary. How can you have him on the bench and McIntyr or Tank taking all the snaps. If Jones is back of course

I thought that Sports Science stuff Tannenbaum implemented was supposed to clear all these injuries up.

Dolphins lose C Kilgore (triceps) for season
6669.jpg

Dolphins C Daniel Kilgore is out for the season with a torn triceps.

You never want to dig into your depth, but Kilgore was abjectly terrible through the Dolphins' first four games. Travis Swanson is the next man up. The difference between the two players should not be large, although Miami's offensive line issues are building after already losing LG Josh Sitton to I.R.

Dolphins lose C Kilgore (triceps) for season
6669.jpg

Dolphins C Daniel Kilgore is out for the season with a torn triceps.

You never want to dig into your depth, but Kilgore was abjectly terrible through the Dolphins' first four games. Travis Swanson is the next man up. The difference between the two players should not be large, although Miami's offensive line issues are building after already losing LG Josh Sitton to I.R.

Now we just are waiting for the inevitable Danny Amendola injury and the over 30 FA injury superfecta will be complete.

Report: Bobby McCain sidelined 2-3 weeks
10524.jpg

Profootballtalk reports Dolphins slot CB Bobby McCain (knee) will be sidelined 2-3 weeks.

It's not the worst-case scenario after McCain was quickly ruled out against the Patriots, though it is a big loss for the Dolphins' undermanned defense. Second-year UDFA Torry McTyer is the next man up in the slot.

When you keep having all these injuries year after year, at some point you have to wonder if there’s something wrong with practice habits. You can have bad luck for a season or two but if it’s a recurring issue, the coaches have to be held responsible.

Report: Bobby McCain sidelined 2-3 weeks
10524.jpg

Profootballtalk reports Dolphins slot CB Bobby McCain (knee) will be sidelined 2-3 weeks.

really hate saying 'thank god' for an injury but i thought for certain we were going to lose McCain for the year. man we REALLY need Reshad back, but this is manageable. has there ever been any update on Chase Allen and AJ Derby?

really hate saying 'thank god' for an injury but i thought for certain we were going to lose McCain for the year. man we REALLY need Reshad back, but this is manageable. has there ever been any update on Chase Allen and AJ Derby?
I haven't seen anything else

When you keep having all these injuries year after year, at some point you have to wonder if there’s something wrong with practice habits. You can have bad luck for a season or two but if it’s a recurring issue, the coaches have to be held responsible.
It doesn’t matter who the coach is. It doesn’t matter who the GM is. It doesn’t matter who the owner is. This **** has gone on for YEARS. They lose multiple key players every single year. Every. Single. Year. If this franchise didn’t have bad luck when it came to injuries, it would have none at all. At least McCain is only out a couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom