Intro to Hunter Long TE :RD 3 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro to Hunter Long TE :RD 3

2nd team all American. The kid is good. They had a very high grade on him obviously and over looked needs.

This one will take time to grade but I’m the surface it looked bad. If he catches two TD passes in a super bowl no one will admit their posts ever happened.

Would I have taken a center? Yes. Hopefully they are comfortable with Dieter behind Skura for a year.

I’m all about the Oregon State RB in the 5th. I’d trade up for him. He’s production.

We keep kicking the can on center.

Maybe Kentucky’s Drake Jackson finds us later. Trey Hill? 7th rounders? Doubt it.

Last edited:
He was another player slim had listed on his best guys left for rounds two and 3 in draft forum. I think slim had him late 70s. So he must be decent. But we have 3 guys from last year. Then signed special team guy this year from bengals. Something is up

Meinerz and Gainwell still on the board and we take a TE? Nothing against this young man, but I hate this pick too

One thing i'll always so in regards to post like this is the following: Yes! They're still on the board and Miami didn't select them. You kow what? Neither has any of the other NFLs team too. So keep that in mind.

Trey Sermon and Jabril Cox still there and upgrades. This guy won’t see the field

So crazy, I just read an article yesterday about him as he is from the town next to where I live. He was ranked in the top 90, so...?

I actually like this pick. We can run 2 tight ends. This guy catches a lot of balls but he has the size to stay in and block on pass protection or seal the edge on run plays. I think that it will help us draw up schemes that help us a lot on the offensive side. We have a one year stop gap on the roster who started 8 games at C for the Ravens. I’m sure that there will be training camp cuts that we pick through for depth. I just hope that these guys all stay healthy.

I think what people are missing here is that they are not drafting on need. You can do that in the first round. This is BPA. If they think this kid is the best player available, take him. Kid has very good film. We've got a coach that's widely considered one of the best personnel guys out there. Let him do his thing.

Back
Top Bottom