Ireland talks Chad Henne and the Wide Receiver Position | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland talks Chad Henne and the Wide Receiver Position

LaFell won't be around in the second round. He'll be gone in the top 25. I hope he falls to Miami. He is a Parcells kind of layer. Big, good hands, PHYSICAL downfield, solid route running and can stretch the field.

Admittedly, being LSU alumni I am biased toward LaFell. Nevertheless he is the big receiver we need who has speed. Comparable to Dwayne Bowe and potentially better. His hands has improved tremendously since when he was a Sophmore and dropped passes left and right. He has steadily improved his route running. This despite having a terrible WR coach who can't coach up his corps.

LMAO. We could have given a 2nd for Miles Austin in the offseason. Pat White or Miles Austin?

Now I understand what the situation is . now I can relax and not get all stressed out . The more I read about our front office the more I beleive in them. sorry but I have been a slow to arrive type of Fan hell I was late when I was born and I was late going to detention back in high school.

come to think of it I was about year late in getting my driver's licesne too.

As far as Miles is concerned,it's so easy to say you missed out on something........"AFTER" he blossoms.Yes,he showed good indicators,but nobody can say they absolutely knew he was the goods.It takes time,just like all of the 1st rounders to either bear fruit or be one of the many busts.But yes,looks like Dallas has found their #1 receiver for many years to come.But we also in the process,have found our QB in Henne....IMO!!! Have a "GREAT" Thanksgiving and Holidays my brothers(and Lady 'Fins)!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom