Is Griese The Man After All? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Griese The Man After All?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
is he not the best QB in the AFC East?...jesus, tell me your not that biased

In my opinion... Bledsoe is not the best QB in the AFC East... But when I said "What ever makes you feel better".. I was referring to you saying the reason was that "Bledsoe blew the heads up"..

This division isn't known for QBs currently but pennington comes close to bledsoe but it's tough to compare b/c one's new to the league and one's a vetran. I'd probably give the edge to mcqueen.

Tom Brady in my opinion is the best QB in the AFC East.. He has alot less to work with than Bledsoe does, ALOT less, and is a very reliable QB.. Everyone looks at Bledsoes passing yards and says "Wow, bledsoe is better".. But thats just ignorance.. Bledsoe in the last 8 games was responsible for 13 of 15 turnovers or some ridiculous stat like that.. The teams other than Miami that the Bills beat were cream puffs: Bears, bengals, chargers, lions, and vikings yet the Bills barely beat them and thats because of Bledsoe.. There's a reason why the Bills want to rush the ball more.. It's because of Bledsoes tendency to turn over the ball.. Bledsoe may be the best at racking up yards, but when it counts, he throws INT's and Bills coach knows it.. Brady on the other hand had absolutely no run game to help him out and had to rely on his ability to make great decisions to carry the Patriots offense.. Just look at the Pats offensive roster last eyar and compare them to Bills offensive roster and you'll see the reason why I have Brady as the better QB in the AFC East..

Originally posted by booyeah_
This division isn't known for QBs currently but pennington comes close to bledsoe but it's tough to compare b/c one's new to the league and one's a vetran. I'd probably give the edge to mcqueen.
true..Pennigton has only played 14 games as starte, and his arm strength is lacking....but if he keeps playing like last year I'll gladly consider him the best of the East, right now its "McQueen" though

It isn't. But IMO it should be. You've got one of the best QBs in the game IMO in Bledsoe. You've got a young Montana-like in Pennington who played extremely well. And then there's the heady guy who nobody around here seems to respect.....but is the only guy with a ring....in Brady.

I think the AFC South is the best QB division right now.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Tom Brady in my opinion is the best QB in the AFC East.. He has alot less to work with than Bledsoe does, ALOT less, and is a very reliable QB.. Everyone looks at Bledsoes passing yards and says "Wow, bledsoe is better".. But thats just ignorance.. Bledsoe in the last 8 games was responsible for 13 of 15 turnovers or some ridiculous stat like that.. The teams other than Miami that the Bills beat were cream puffs: Bears, bengals, chargers, lions, and vikings yet the Bills barely beat them and thats because of Bledsoe.. There's a reason why the Bills want to rush the ball more.. It's because of Bledsoes tendency to turn over the ball.. Bledsoe may be the best at racking up yards, but when it counts, he throws INT's and Bills coach knows it.. Brady on the other hand had absolutely no run game to help him out and had to rely on his ability to make great decisions to carry the Patriots offense.. Just look at the Pats offensive roster last eyar and compare them to Bills offensive roster and you'll see the reason why I have Brady as the better QB in the AFC East..
Brady is a sytem QB who is told not to throw over 15 yards, but i wont argue with you on this one because he has the intangibles, and he's a great leader...if you could have Brady or Bledsoe(for your type of offense), who would you have....im just curious(absolutely no smack intended)

Originally posted by Muck
It isn't. But IMO it should be. You've got one of the best QBs in the game IMO in Bledsoe. You've got a young Montana-like in Pennington who played extremely well. And then there's the heady guy who nobody around here seems to respect.....but is the only guy with a ring....in Brady.

I think the AFC South is the best QB division right now.
no, the NFC East is:lol:

Gotta love Hutchincarter down in Dallas. :)

getting back to the who would you choose, remember, Bledsoe always loved his TE as a target..hell, he made Ben Coates a 1000 yard receiver...imagine him throwing poasses to Mcmichael and Chambers....come on, you know u'd love it, you'd be in the superbowl

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
r...if you could have Brady or Bledsoe(for your type of offense), who would you have....im just curious(absolutely no smack intended)

You know what?? That's a really tough one. In my mind, Brady reads a defense better and makes better decisions. But Bledsoe can make throws that almost no one else can make. He's fearless and tough and one of the best IMO.

I'd say Bledsoe because our offense is very vertical by nature. And I believe that Norv could get Drew's head straight from a decision-making standpoint. He did a lot for Fiedler. He'd surely do it for Drew.

Originally posted by Muck

You know what?? That's a really tough one. In my mind, Brady reads a defense better and makes better decisions. But Bledsoe can make throws that almost no one else can make. He's fearless and tough and one of the best IMO.

I'd say Bledsoe because our offense is very vertical by nature. And I believe that Norv could get Drew's head straight from a decision-making standpoint. He did a lot for Fiedler. He'd surely do it for Drew.
Hey, I'll take a fearless leader who takes chances...he was only 24 when he led the Pats to the bowl...Brady's age I believe...one problem though...he ran into Brett Favre

Back
Top Bottom