Is Griese The Man After All? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Griese The Man After All?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Robosack Johnson

Hey, this is a PG forum. Keep your smut=peddling ways back in Buffalo. ;)

Originally posted by Muck

Hey, this is a PG forum. Keep your smut=peddling ways back in Buffalo. ;)
Easy to say, you didnt have the pleasure of enduring the hell that is "Rob Johnson"

Hey, I'll take a fearless leader who takes chances...he was only 24 when he led the Pats to the bowl...Brady's age I believe...one problem though...he ran into Brett Favre

With Bledsoe, I'd put money down on our Super Bowl dreams coming true. Playing with our defense, he'd rarely have to take those chances. His turnover ratio would plummet. We'd have the best offense in the NFL. Beautiful women would flock to me as I exited my car. Life would be good. :)

Easy to say, you didnt have the pleasure of enduring the hell that is "Rob Johnson"

I'd describe it as heaven. But I was rooting for the Florida team. ;)

With Bledsoe, I'd put money down on our Super Bowl dreams coming true. Playing with our defense, he'd rarely have to take those chances. His turnover ratio would plummet. We'd have the best offense in the NFL. Beautiful women would flock to me as I exited my car. Life would be good. :)
aww, so thats how the Bills season is going to be...I can't wait:cool:

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
No it's not, because you don't have anywhere close to our defense and a certain dreadlocked player.
the pats had nowhere near your defense, and nowhere near our offense in their SB run....plus, we are gearing toward a ground control offense now(that's not to say we still arent going to throw bombs), and Henry's mark of 1438 yards is almost sure to improve(barring injury)

the pats had nowhere near your defense, and nowhere near our offense in their SB run....plus, we are gearing toward a ground control offense now(that's not to say we still arent going to throw bombs), and Henry's mark of 1438 yards is almost sure to improve(barring contact with teenage girls)

;)

aww, so thats how the Bills season is going to be...I can't wait:cool:

Beautiful women will never flock to you as you exit your car. :)

Beautiful women will never flock to you as you exit your car. :)
oh, but they already have my friend...Miami chicks are all hookers in one form or another, they all follow the green...money is god here...;)

Brady is a sytem QB who is told not to throw over 15 yards, but i wont argue with you on this one because he has the intangibles, and he's a great leader...if you could have Brady or Bledsoe(for your type of offense), who would you have....im just curious(absolutely no smack intended)

Given what Brady was able to do with the Pats without a respected run game and decent receivers, I'd choose Brady over Bledsoe.. Brady is very friendly to his defense, he rarely puts them in horrible position like Bledsoe does.. I do not like Pennington very much, he threw to wide open receivers most of the time and floats his throws way too much, he has no zip to his passes.. For the AFC East, the QB's ranked are as follows..
1. Brady
2. Bledsoe
3. Pennington
4. Fiedler..

oh, but they already have my friend...Miami chicks are all hookers in one form or another, they all follow the green...money is god here...;)

So you're a pimp?? Or just a "john"??

;)

Back
Top Bottom