Is Jay worth 3.7?

Worth it?

• yes

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 53 85.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by FinaticPatch

There are two games this year we shouldnt ghave one cause of defense that was philly and tennesse that mean we should have been 14-2 and we werent houston indy ne twice all a result of bad qb play.

Do u actually watch the game or do u depend on the Jay naysayers to give u a recap! The QB play was far from stellar, but hardly to blame! Didnt Griese fumble that Indy game away anyway.....................I knew u werent watchin!

this isn't about whether or not (at least to me) we need to upgrade at QB....we clearly do. I'm just waiting to see an upgrade :) I just don't get how everyone hates Jay so much when the rest of our team is as much or more to 'blame' for our inadequacies last year.

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE

Do u actually watch the game or do u depend on the Jay naysayers to give u a recap! The QB play was far from stellar, but hardly to blame! Didnt Griese fumble that Indy game away anyway.....................I knew u werent watchin!

Season ticket holer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lower level 50 yard line. Yes Griese is not the answer either.

Season ticket holer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lower level 50 yard line. Yes Griese is not the answer either.

U could've been sittin on Tim Ruddys lap............. doesnt mean you were watchin! Obviously!!!!!!!!

lol :lol: yeah that too if we could transplant something :( .....until then I'll worry about the things we CAN fix :)

I didnt miss one play all season!!!! Thanks for playing you wear your Jay sunglasses so you only see the good instead of all the bad.

I didnt miss one play all season!!!! Thanks for playing you wear your Jay sunglasses so you only see the good instead of all the bad.

Dont own a pair! I'll just keep watching football and knowing the game, that way I'll lay blame where it belongs and keep checkin you football challenged, blame the QB, I could've done that, when we win Im a fan, when we lose I cry fairweather fans!

FYI I play 1-aa college football hence my football knowledge is better cause i know how the game is played. Have a have another beer for me. And enjoy your view from the couch.

FYI I play 1-aa college football hence my football knowledge is better cause i know how the game is played. Have a have another beer for me. And enjoy your view from the couch.

:lol: :lol: Now why'd you have to go and do that:lol: :lol: ! Is that like JuCo or what! Im not even gone rain on your parade today homeboy( its your lucky day) but let me just let u know for future occurences...............half the people on these message boards have claims to fame........some legit, some 1aa. Any way u slice it, theres more than one way to skin a cat. We agree to disagree! Go Jay...................make all them females crawl!

Ever heard of Appalachian state maybe a guy named Dexter Coakley will help spark your memory.

310 defensive tackle and I would be honored if i do get to enter the NFL draft in 4 years if you would talk about me on this very message board.

Back
Top Bottom