Is Jay worth 3.7? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Jay worth 3.7?

Worth it?

• yes

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 53 85.5%

• Total voters
Oooooooooooh Dexter Coakley! I guess that means he has better football knowledge than someone on here because he can tackle real good huh!? Magic Johnson went to a D1 and couldnt put a sentence together to save his life! Come on man, dont make me do it!

Did Magic score over 1300 on his SAT. Nope Im not just a football player that got in cause he was an athelete im a honor roll student of the game as well. Turnovers lose games Jay = Turnovers

Dexter Coakley was to prove the validity of my college.

Lets just put it like this.........................Why do you think all those D1 players get cut in the NFL. They have the talent, they have the physical features........................they just dont know the game! Meditate on that for a while!

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
Did Magic score over 1300 on his SAT. Nope Im not just a football player that got in cause he was an athelete im a honor roll student of the game as well. Turnovers lose games Jay = Turnovers

Dexter Coakley was to prove the validity of my college.

Im not dissin your school by no means. Get your education first and foremost, no doubt. Its the reasons you listed thats bothering me, by your logic, everyone who goes out and makes a team has football knowledge, and thats just horribly incorrect!

ah....I've been there once or twice :) I lived in Johnson City, TN for 2 years going to ETSU (after a 2 year stint at FSU and before a 2 year stint to finally graduate at UCF). Had some friends who had some friends up there and saw the campus a bit. Also tried to hit those sh1tty slopes during the winter...

I didnt say everyone that goes out and makes a team is a genious. Im saying im not just some Joe of the street that sees a game hear and there. Ive had season ticket for two years running and will now relinquish them to follow my dream of playing football. Therefore id say I know the game.

How about they just arent good enough. Meditate yourself.

:lol: touchy, touchy!

Or maybe they just dont know the game................. Like:sleep: ....................................................................................................................................................???

ETSU is our main Rival along with Western Carolina. Alot of goos football is played in the southern conference. I think the Super Bowl teams had a total of 3 or 4 southern conference players on there roster.

I didnt say everyone that goes out and makes a team is a genious. Im saying im not just some Joe of the street that sees a game hear and there. Ive had season ticket for two years running and will now relinquish them to follow my dream of playing football. Therefore id say I know the game.

Nothing wrong with that...................Good luck with it. Just do me and yourself a favor and lose the know-it-all, dont tell me nothin, I was there attitude. It shows an inability to learn. Peace out lil homie, and DO DA DAMN THANG!

Hey the slopes are that bad what are you used to colorado?

yeah, copper mtn. , breckenridge, keystone........

I moved out of Tenn back in 96 and was only there for 2 years so I wasn't sure about app state / boone or not....it's been awhile :)

Back
Top Bottom