Is The Most Recent Mel Kiper Mock Draft Plus The Palm Beach Post Worrisome? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is The Most Recent Mel Kiper Mock Draft Plus The Palm Beach Post Worrisome?

Mel Kiper's hair and small penis is worrisome.
You should know from experiance.... well the penis part at least.

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

I don’t want Oline from Duke. I’m from the west coast and I don’t even want a Pac12 guy gimme some Big10 or SEC cornfed if we are picking corn

Actually let’s just ask the Ravens who they like at Oline and LB and take them lol

I’m not going to lie , I get Eichenberg vibes from Barton, fair or not, the player makes me nervous.

I would rather take a more dymanic player than Barton in round 1. If we plan to play him at Center then I think we could get Van Pran even if we trade down with our second round pick to play at Center just as well as Barton

If the DB Mitchell is on the board I would rather take him or some of the top DE's like Verse or Latu.

Very good center. No sacks given up the last two years and very few pressures
mock drafts have him going in later rounds. maybe we will have a shot at him. he might fall a bit because his measureables are not elite. but i think the nfl punditude often can over value measureables, and under value on field production. the measureables matter, not like I want a 240lb center. but at some point, you are close enough, and I would tend to rate the tape higher than the other stuff. these guys seem to have him rated as a UFA and not draftable: https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Matthew-Lee-OL-UCF

Back
Top Bottom