It's early... but here's my first attempt at a mock | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's early... but here's my first attempt at a mock

This week's drunken madness...

• 9.​

Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

Miami Dolphins
    Ja'Marr Chase
    WR, LSU
  • 22.​

Miami Dolphins
    Christian Darrisaw
    OT, Virginia Tech
  • 41.​

Miami Dolphins
    Nick Bolton
    LB, Missouri
  • 54.​

Miami Dolphins
    Amon-Ra St. Brown
    WR, USC
  • 85.​

Miami Dolphins
    Javonte Williams
    RB, North Carolina

• 123.​

Miami Dolphins
    Tyler Linderbaum
    IOL, Iowa
  • 195.​

Miami Dolphins
    Jaret Patterson
    RB, Buffalo
  • 202.​

Miami Dolphins
    Cory Durden
    IDL, Florida State
  • 251.​

Miami Dolphins
    K.J. Costello
    QB, Mississippi State
on-the-clock-2020.02a4b5f.716.png

YOU'RE ON THE CLOCK​

You've watched all the tape, you know the

No issue with this.

ETN and Najee set themselves apart from the rest. Both worth a late 1st but I'm hoping we can nab Najee with our 2A. I'm even will to trade up that pick to ensure the pick.
Why not just take the back you really want at 1B instead of 2A and save the extra draft pick? I am sure what ever position we are targeting at 1B we can get like at 2A.

1A - Smith
1B - Harris/Entienne
2A - DE/LB
2B - DE/LB

Give me

D Smith
Z Collins
Bolton
Gainwell
Dickerson
Brian Robinson
Quay Walker
Channing Tindall

I really want Miami to get either Chase, Smith or Waddle at wide receiver. I think there's a good shot one of those three will be there with the Houston pick. Philly stands out as a team that desperately needs receivers. Not sure how many others in the top 10 are as desperate. But, if Parsons is there when Miami picks I'd be thrilled with that selection.

I do like the second tier guys like Bateman, Moore, Marshall and Amon-Ra St. Brown. Auburn's Schwartz, with his blazing speed, would be a nice add maybe at 2b.

I really want Miami to get either Chase, Smith or Waddle at wide receiver. I think there's a good shot one of those three will be there with the Houston pick. Philly stands out as a team that desperately needs receivers. Not sure how many others in the top 10 are as desperate. But, if Parsons is there when Miami picks I'd be thrilled with that selection.

I do like the second tier guys like Bateman, Moore, Marshall and Amon-Ra St. Brown. Auburn's Schwartz, with his blazing speed, would be a nice add maybe at 2b.
I look at Gainwell as a RB/WR.

Why not just take the back you really want at 1B instead of 2A and save the extra draft pick? I am sure what ever position we are targeting at 1B we can get like at 2A.

1A - Smith
1B - Harris/Entienne
2A - DE/LB
2B - DE/LB
I'm becoming more comfortable with grabbing the RB we want at 1B

I'm becoming more comfortable with grabbing the RB we want at 1B
If you're sold on the running back, whoever it is, what's the difference between pick 22 and 41 really? Maybe you can deal down a little and get him. Now, if you're good with five or six of the running backs, go ahead and wait.

I think only 1 WR will go in the Top 10, barring a trade up we can't predict.

Philly does look like the only team who would go that way right now.

The Fins should have 2 of Chase/Waddle/Smith on the board when Houston' pick comes up.

With any luck they can move down a little with a QB hungry team and still get one of the 3.

Or maybe they are not looking WR that early at all and this board will melt down when they go defense and OL in Round 1. ;)

Parsons is still a real possibility depending on how many more games Houston wins.

And i would take him and find a WR later.

I think only 1 WR will go in the Top 10, barring a trade up we can't predict.

Philly does look like the only team who would go that way right now.

The Fins should have 2 of Chase/Waddle/Smith on the board when Houston' pick comes up.

With any luck they can move down a little with a QB hungry team and still get one of the 3.
That would be a great scenario.

Or maybe they are not looking WR that early at all and this board will melt down when they go defense and OL in Round 1. ;)
As much as I want a stud WR if Parsons is on the board at 1A I would be super pissed if we pass.

As much as I want a stud WR if Parsons is on the board at 1A I would be super pissed if we pass.
I don't think they would.

Parsons would transform this defense and they still could land a quality WR with their own 1st even if they had a trade up a little to do so.

Back
Top Bottom