Its Official! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its Official!

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
Mandich said this afternoon that Oronde Gadsden signed a 1 year 550,000 contract witht the Miami Dolphins... I dont have any links, sorry... But that is all me and my dad heard on the radio...

I think im the first one to report it... DO I WIN A PRIZE????????

Nah, because lots of us heard it too and reported it earlier. :) It's all hinging on OG passing a physical.

:lol: HAHAHAHAHAHA at all you OG haters. OG is back!

OG is back in Miami baby!!! See how all the OG haters are't saying a thing.

Yea, back to the same ol, same ol, nothing new, nothing exciting, no YAC, no break away speed, no fear to the D, no respect, no change to the O..the already figured out fade to the corner that's been stopped. the drop short passes, the great occassional catch, no new faster, younger receivers added to the squad, no baker, no newson, no jackson, no nothing...bah humbug..New injuries, scorer toes, less speed..nice guy..big hands..no Umf..3 possession receivers, only 1 speedster..1 semi fast guy....dull, dull, dull..

BYE BYE BAKER! BYE BYE NEWSON! BYE BYE SIMMONS! :evil: :fire: :evil: :fire: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Originally posted by Prime Time
BYE BYE BAKER! BYE BYE NEWSON! BYE BYE SIMMONS! :evil: :fire: :evil: :fire: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bye Bye chances to be special..:sleep:

Originally posted by muddaconch
Go to bed, maybe you'll be more optimistic and REALISTIC in the morning....

Do you even have a clue as to what I'm saying, or are you looking at OG though rose color glasses, what does he add that we don't already have. And please don't tell me proven abilities, if others don't get the chance like he did, they won't ever be proven..you need opportunity to get proven.

refer to my post in the other OG thread...

What I don't get about your attitide is the pessimism. There is nothing here that calls for it. It's not like we could have signed someone better anyway.

Back
Top Bottom