Its Official! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its Official!

i just hope he is not a starter.i hope he doesnt b!tch and moan like last year when there was suppose to be competition but he got his way and there was no more competition between mcknight and him.and they better not cut tolver.

Originally posted by dolfans1988
Does any of yall know what tolver runs int he forty yard dash... is he fast, cause thats what we need in our receivers too?

According to the NFL he runs 4.51, has a 33-inch verticle jump, 31 1/4-inch arm length and 9-inch hands.

But for the record i dont believe the 40 is really what determines how fast a player is on the field. Having a good 40 speed is great but it all depends how quick they are off the line and if they are faster that whoever is chasing them ;)

We should be jumping up and down we have someone w/ OG's talent who will probably only be the #4 WR on our team. :jumper:

And the #5 spot will go to someone w/ potential to bring along slowly like Tolver. You can't really have any more then one player at a position with no exp but only potential anyways. IMO we keep the best from Tolver, Baker, Newson, Simmons or Jackson. It would be a mistake to keep more then one from this list.

And if one of the WR's goes down w/ an injury in camp?

BTW: What I read said OG got a $25K signing bonus. Now in NFL terms that is nothing, but it does show that Wanny & Co. wanted him back and that's all I need to know.

Back
Top Bottom