I've Been Debating Whether Or Not It Would Be Smart......... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I've Been Debating Whether Or Not It Would Be Smart.........

Would you like the Dolphins to Move up in the Draft???

• Yes and surrender their first Round Pick this year and next year in order to do so.........

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Yes as long as it is for a starting QB and #RT17 is included in the trade (keep their #1 next year)

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • NO!!! Stay at #11and take the best pick that falls to the Fins.....

Votes: 94 79.0%
  • None of the Above....I propose the following..............................

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
On the other hand you land an elite guy, IE Rogers, Brady, Rothlisberger etc etc you compete for championships year in and year out.

None of those guys were aquired after a trade up...

So don't even give them a chance....got it, makes lots of sense.

Miami's offense and defense under Philbin was a complete failure. Logic dictates to make a change, but Ross hires Gase who wants to run a similar offense and defense. No one would hire Tannenbaum as a GM, but Ross gave him a job. Then, when Tannenbaum should've been fired, Ross promoted him. Every personnel decision that Ross has made has been the wrong one. I say clean house completely and start over from scratch... the odds are that he might find someone better than Philbin/Gase/Tannenbaum/Grier next time because he couldn't get any worse!

None of those guys were aquired after a trade up...

Nor did I imply they were, so I’m not sure what your point is. I referenced Phi, LA, and the Giants trading up for thier franchise qb.

you get my drift though. no MUT's ratings or even maddens ratings aren't something to go by. what I was saying is, you shouldn't target a slightly better player at a position that is already good, if you don't replace a position you feel has a B- player and add a B+ player, when you are starting a D+ player. A team full of B- players, is better than 2 B+ ,7 B-, and 2 D+. those D players are going to do more damage to your starting unit than the positives of the ones you slightly upgraded. I don't care if Tannehill is rated 50 or 99 in madden, what we see on the field is what matters, I was just using MUT as my thought behind team building. I just think that Tannehill is a B level player where as a start like Anthony at OLB, or if we had to start a current tight end on our rost would be a D, why no focus on bringing that up to at least a B and ignore the QB that's sliding.
Oh no, I totally get what you are saying. Just giving ya a hard time about the mut part my friend

Back
Top Bottom