J-Off's 2024 OT's | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Fautanu seems like the perfect fit for Miami but I don't see him getting to #21.

Maybe one of Latham/Mims will be there.

Trade down or go DL or CB might be the value move for Miami, maybe even WR.

Should Bowers somehow get there I would go for him even over OT.
An offensive lineman would be nice, especially a tackle that could play guard until Armstead retires, but Miami doesn’t have to force it and if all the tackles are gone, that will mean other really good players that Miami has needs at will be pushed down to their spot. DT, WR, and possibly Edge rusher could all be in play as well as a trade down scenario. The one tackle that gives me pause is Mims. I think there is high bust potential in him. Of course, I might be totally wrong and he ends up being the next Jonathan Ogden.

I have 5 first round WRs. MHJ, Nabers, Odunze, BTJ, and Mitchell.

Mitchell is the weirdest player. Freak athlete, knows how to separate, has plus length, and he gives you very little after the catch and really gives you very little overall. He was never a productive receiver.

KC and Buffalo make sense, because he'd be replacing low-volume guys who get a lot of their targets downfield, and he'd be playing with established, star QB's. For those teams, I'd have him in the 21-40 range. I don't see a first round value for Miami.

Mitchell was as productive as McConkey. He was more productive against elite competition than McConkey.
His best year he had 11 TDs. Ladd’s best year he had 7 TDs

As you can see Mitchell had 55 catches for 845 yards and 11 TDs in 14 games played. Ladd had 30 catches for 478 yards and 2:TDs in 9 games. Much more production in my eyes for Mitchell.
6278685E-2925-4330-805F-C2A1E743E89B.png63F1B4AC-D588-4680-B5CD-E1FDF87CAB9B.png

How does this guy come up with stats per route run?
And why does it matter? An RPO offense will suck at that stat as they will run the ball on many routes run.

How does this guy come up with stats per route run?
And why does it matter? An RPO offense will suck at that stat as they will run the ball on many routes run.

It's not this guy's numbers. They track this sort of thing now, and they don't count running plays.

Quentin Johnston and Jalin Hyatt really high, Zay Flowers and BTJ really low, not sure this really matters

Back
Top Bottom