J-Off's 2024 QB's | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
I'm obviously rooting for the guy, him and Norvell were the main reasons FSU turned it around.

For sure. Travis was a great college QB and this is coming from a Canes fan

Hope he gets drafted to a good situation but I don't think he's going early

Just my opinion

For sure. Travis was a great college QB and this is coming from a Canes fan

Hope he gets drafted to a good situation but I don't think he's going early

Just my opinion
That was a heart breaker when he got hurt late in the season.

FSU might have won the Title.

Plus we would have gotten to watch the Committee find a way to force Bama in somehow.You know they would have taken them over Texas even though Texas beat them.The convoluted logic would have been inspiring!

That was a heart breaker when he got hurt late in the season.

FSU might have won the Title.

Plus we would have gotten to watch the Committee find a way to force Bama in somehow.You know they would have taken them over Texas even though Texas beat them.The convoluted logic would have been inspiring!

Of the teams that made the playoff, we would have bulldozed Washington or Texas; FSU's d-line was nasty this past year.
Michigan would have been interesting, but we were much more versatile on offense than they were.
It is what it is though, Michigan won the title and they certainly deserved it after the season they had.
I think it's a matter of when and not if with regard to Norvell winning a championship.

Of the teams that made the playoff, we would have bulldozed Washington or Texas; FSU's d-line was nasty this past year.
Michigan would have been interesting, but we were much more versatile on offense than they were.
It is what it is though, Michigan won the title and they certainly deserved it after the season they had.
I think it's a matter of when and not if with regard to Norvell winning a championship.
Y’all weren’t beating anybody. Your QB was hurt, remember.

It will depend on whether he can keep getting the right portal guys. That route really served them well, but you are not going to find Jared Verse types consistently.

I don't follow recruiting but I am going to assume FSU has been doing well since he took over.

Hopefully UM can finally right the ship because UM/FSU with highly ranked teams is great for College Football, like Mich/OH ST and Bama/UGA.

It will depend on whether he can keep getting the right portal guys. That route really served them well, but you are not going to find Jared Verse types consistently.

I don't follow recruiting but I am going to assume FSU has been doing well since he took over.

Hopefully UM can finally right the ship because UM/FSU with highly ranked teams is great for College Football, like Mich/OH ST and Bama/UGA.
Replying to myself here I have little confidence that Cristobal knows what he is doing so maybe the NEXT guy will be the guy. :bang:

Bo Nix is good 🥂

Nix might be the most interesting QB in this Draft in terms of the opinion of his range of outcomes.

I think the things he does well translate enough that his floor is pretty high.

But his shortcomings will likely keep him from being more than a solid guy who if surrounded by enough talent can make the playoffs with but will not be the reason you win playoff games.

But plug him into Brock Purdy's spot and you are in the Super Bowl! :NANA:

Last edited:
I’ve been talking about travis around the board, mos def in the 6th.

Back
Top Bottom