J. Russell | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J. Russell

Miamifin23 said:
Give me Troy Smith over Russell, and please don't give me the height argument because it doesnt make sense. Drew Brees seems to do pretty well at how tall he is. Smith is very accurate and very smart. He has developed so much in the past 2 seasons and can still get much better. If we're picking in the middle of the 1st, I wouldnt mind seeing us draft Smith. 002

same here. i want troy smith.

Jahlove said:
I'm not going to defend UCF just because I went there, but that statement is very misinformed and ridiculous.

As long as you graduate high school and have the minimum required SAT score, a college can care less on how smart you are. They care about how talented you are. Period. Besides, Daunte was recruited by EVERY school in Florida and many others in the country, he chose UCF, not just the other way around.
Wrong, Florida wanted to recruit Daunte Culpepper but his grades were waaay below average. He then entered UCF but before he can play, UCF made him enter a tutoring program to raise his grades up. Florida wanted to get him again, but Daunte stayed loyal to UCF.

SR 7 said:
yea b/c his grades SUCKED so he had to go to UCF. evreyone turned him dodwn once they saw his scores. so you are wrong on that .
Ahhh, didn't read this post. Good job! :)

He would be best served spending one more year in college but if he comes out his physical tools are great. I just think he'll be a three year developmental project. This site would never have the patience for that long a time frame

adamprez2003 said:
He would be best served spending one more year in college but if he comes out his physical tools are great. I just think he'll be a three year developmental project. This site would never have the patience for that long a time frame

why 3 year? look at young "THE MAN THAT WILL SUCK IN THE NFL" accoridng to ALL YOU HATERS ON THIS BOARD. or the LEINART HAS NO ARM AND WILL SUCK IN THE NFL as well. damn, they are pretty damn good so far.

This guy looks like a great athlete. I don't know about quarterback though. I know this is played out to say but I think he could be a receiver in the NFL

SR 7 said:
why 3 year? look at young "THE MAN THAT WILL SUCK IN THE NFL" accoridng to ALL YOU HATERS ON THIS BOARD. or the LEINART HAS NO ARM AND WILL SUCK IN THE NFL as well. damn, they are pretty damn good so far.

Neither Young or Leinart is a "good" QB yet. They have shown flashes but they have a ways to go before you can consider them good. Leinart will be limited by his arm strength whereas the upside for Young is through the roof. Next year we'll see if either moves up to the "good" QB stage.

Stacks said:
This guy looks like a great athlete. I don't know about quarterback though. I know this is played out to say but I think he could be a receiver in the NFL

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Man you are silly...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Joey 22 said:
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Man you are silly...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

:sidelol:

:boohoo:

adamprez2003 said:
Neither Young or Leinart is a "good" QB yet. They have shown flashes but they have a ways to go before you can consider them good. Leinart will be limited by his arm strength whereas the upside for Young is through the roof. Next year we'll see if either moves up to the "good" QB stage.

i would sya they are palying rather well (good) for rookies on SUB PAR BS teams woulndt u say? hey, look at there talent level adn ours, and the ROOKIE QB behind the CENTER adn there record is almost close to ours.

Who ever said Leinart and Young wouldn't be good?!?!??!

Stacks said:
Who ever said Leinart and Young wouldn't be good?!?!??!

about 85% of the ppl on this board come last year.

SR 7 said:
i would sya they are palying rather well (good) for rookies on SUB PAR BS teams woulndt u say? hey, look at there talent level adn ours, and the ROOKIE QB behind the CENTER adn there record is almost close to ours.

I agree. I'm just saying they arent good yet. They are too inconsistent which is what you expect from rookie QBs. Young looks like a younger quicker bigger version of McNair in his youth which is phenomenal since I think Mcnair was one of the best QBs for a couple of years before injuries derailed his career. Leinart hopefully develops into a Drew Brees type. He has an amzing choice of weapons on that team. Out of the two I would say Young has the greater upside and if they ever get him the weapons he could be phenomenal. I actually think the best QB will end up being Cutler but he's looked the worst out of those three so far

Back
Top Bottom