Jake Fromm | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Fromm

I’m still on the Tua train tbh. But I wouldn’t mind Fromm if he was the other option. They both could either be out 2020 or stay their senior year and come out in 2021, but then there’s Trevor Lawrence as well in 2021. So who knows.
I haven't seen Tua play much until today, I was not very impressed. Thought his decision making was slow. Fromm appears to me the better QB.

I haven't seen Tua play much until today, I was not very impressed. Thought his decision making was slow. Fromm appears to me the better QB.
You need to watch more games he played. This one game is an outlier compared to his other games. He’s been injured half the year as well.

Tua and Fromm going #1 and #2 in 2020 draft. If a team that already has a qb is in one of those slots, we can trade up for one of them. Jacob Eason, who is 6’5 is also projected to go high in the 2020 draft.
I like Jacob Eason, he’s a big fast kid. If he plays well next year at Washington he could be a high draft pick as well. But I’m no guru, those guys in the draft forum know a helluvalot about these upcoming QBs.

I have my heart set on Haskins this year. But if that doesn’t happen (it won’t, I never get what I want) I’d take either if the top QBs in 2020

Either way those 2 are going to make teams better. I’d love to have either of them in a Dolphins uni, but I honestly don’t see that happening unless they do a complete tank job next year. Even then they could hold out until 2021.

The 2019 draft looks pretty flat for QBs but I can see a few good ones in 2020 and 2021.

You need to watch more games he played. This one game is an outlier compared to his other games. He’s been injured half the year as well.

But realistically it could be the Matt Leinart syndrome where you’re surrounded by the 4 and 5 star guys. Had Tua even played in 4th quarter this year?

I like Jacob Eason, he’s a big fast kid. If he plays well next year at Washington he could be a high draft pick as well. But I’m no guru, those guys in the draft forum know a helluvalot about these upcoming QBs.

Crazy cuz Eason had all the hype coming in. Interested to see how he does too

He was better than I've seen him before but I'm still not sold. There's just something about him that screams more game manager than game winner. He's 17pts up in the 3rd and they lose their starting QB and he doesn't get the win, I know the coach played scared a little but a star wins you the game from that position, he's not a star for me. Will have a solid NFL career though if a team can see past his tiny hands. Maybe I'm biased because I really dislike Georgia, but I just don't see star quality there, I see Alex Smith at his absolute best.

Back
Top Bottom