Jake Fromm | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Fromm

Who cares dude, sorry I even bothered responding to one of your posts again. It won't happen again.
I clearly stated I want to draft one of the top qb’s in the next few years. What is your problem!?

All of these suggestions to not draft a QB this year are laughable... we should honestly draft a QB in 2019 and 2020 and 2021. Until we solidify the position.

Alabama defense is one of the best in the country too. Fromm distinguished himself well.
I still don’t see the hype around Tua. He’s surrounded by some of the top talent in the country and is rarely called upon to make big plays with the game on the line. Some of you speak of him as if he’s the best QB prospect since Andrew Luck and I just don’t see it.

Alabama defense is one of the best in the country too. Fromm distinguished himself well.
I still don’t see the hype around Tua. He’s surrounded by some of the top talent in the country and is rarely called upon to make big plays with the game on the line. Some of you speak of him as if he’s the best QB prospect since Andrew Luck and I just don’t see it.

I hear where you are coming from, he's garnered the reputation though by coming in to the game and winning the National Championship last year. This year think it took him about 10 games or so before he threw his first int, his 2 ints yesterday doubled his season total ! He is as you say surrounded by talent there, and there was some very worrying signs yesterday in how he coped under pressure, which was frankly very poor. He's still the #1 prospect next year but people will start to question if he is as can't miss as has been painted.

Fromm was a surgeon on Saturday. he showed the ability to make every throw. he has had the leadership qualities you look for since high school.
The touch throw to turn the back upfield for a big game on the right sideline was high level stuff.
The back shoulder throw down left sideline, the bullet on the seam TD to Nauta. Fromm had a really good night, showed athleticism on a scramble for 8 yards or so before the slide. Really high level stuff and you see why UGA trusted him as a true freshman to lead them to the title game last year.
Kirby inserting Fields on first downs when Fromm was on fire was maddening. Those should have been downs to play action and extend the lead and put that game away. Instead, Fromm trots back on the field after a no gain wildcat play from his back up and has 2 plays to get ten yards against the best team in the country..

I hear where you are coming from, he's garnered the reputation though by coming in to the game and winning the National Championship last year. This year think it took him about 10 games or so before he threw his first int, his 2 ints yesterday doubled his season total ! He is as you say surrounded by talent there, and there was some very worrying signs yesterday in how he coped under pressure, which was frankly very poor. He's still the #1 prospect next year but people will start to question if he is as can't miss as has been painted.

You been hyping up this QB draft class and now you got "worrying signs" for Tua and Fromm is just a "game manager". That some ripe stuff right there. Interesting analysis.

He’s surrounded by some of the top talent in the country and is rarely called upon to make big plays with the game on the line.

Suppose overtime in the national championship game doesn't qualify...

There was always top talent surrounding Jalen Hurts. He just couldn't get em the football.

Suppose overtime in the national championship game doesn't qualify...

There was always top talent surrounding Jalen Hurts. He just couldn't get em the football.

Do you know the difference between ‘rarely’ and ‘never’? Don’t misconstrue my point.
Nick Foles came up big in the SB. So did Mark Rypien and Jeff Hostetler back in the day.

Do you know the difference between ‘rarely’ and ‘never’? Don’t misconstrue my point.
Nick Foles came up big in the SB. So did Mark Rypien and Jeff Hostetler back in the day.

The only time Tua has had to make a big play late in the game has been the National Championship game. They have beaten everyone by 20 points this year. He's literally 100% when the game is on the line. Unfortunately we didnt get to see his second opportunity in the SEC championship game due to injury.

Do you understand that your misguided point is based around the fact Tua usually has 50 points on the board by the end of the 3rd quarter? You're not called upon to make big plays with the game on the line when the game is rarely ever on the line because of how you played to begin with. You make no sense.

Your point would also apply to Fromm - he's only been asked to make big plays with the game on the line twice against Alabama and once against LSU, and failed all three times. Break down Fromm's games against Tennessee and LSU, along with Tua's. Tell me who was better and why.

You act like Fromm doesn't have equal talent around him. I'll guarantee you he does.

Back
Top Bottom