Jay Cutler Press Conference: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler Press Conference:

I hope he breaks a career record for TDs in a season. That's what we need

Pretty good presser. Seemed a lot more upbeat than I expected. To be honest never really seen him speak much, just see his grumpy cat impersonation on Sundays. Looks like he is excited enough to be here and I don't anticipate his attitude being a problem in the lockerroom.

Pretty good presser. Seemed a lot more upbeat than I expected. To be honest never really seen him speak much, just see his grumpy cat impersonation on Sundays. Looks like he is excited enough to be here and I don't anticipate his attitude being a problem in the lockerroom.
As long as we win there should be no issue. If we lose though... He doesn't appear to be a guy who deals with adversity well. Maybe just my opinion

I'd be sad if I played in Chicago too.

My biggest concern was the potential heavy breathing and frequent pauses to catch his breath and I didn't notice any of that.

C'mon does he really smoke butts? I see lots of folks joking about it but is it true? Is it a 2 pack or social thing? I totally agree an elite athlete shouldn't smoke, nobody should, but just wondering if this is a real thing. If it is at least he can afford cigs.

He did look pretty fit to me.

C'mon does he really smoke butts? I see lots of folks joking about it but is it true? Is it a 2 pack or social thing? I totally agree an elite athlete shouldn't smoke, nobody should, but just wondering if this is a real thing. If it is at least he can afford cigs.

Bro I have no clue LOL

I mean with him being a diabetic I seriously doubt it but the jokes really have helped with what has been a rough start to training camp.

He did look pretty fit to me.

It was just a joke made on how relaxed and nonchalant he is as a NFL Quarterback but I've read he doesn't smoke at all

Back
Top Bottom