Jay Cutler Press Conference: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler Press Conference:

C'mon does he really smoke butts? I see lots of folks joking about it but is it true? Is it a 2 pack or social thing? I totally agree an elite athlete shouldn't smoke, nobody should, but just wondering if this is a real thing. If it is at least he can afford cigs.

He did look pretty fit to me.

Idk? Does he look like a smoker?

jay-cutler1.jpg

He said in the presser "I play QB so I don't have to be in the best cardiovascular shape..."

ugh... not really a confidence-inducing statement

I think he was just keeping it real. He hasn't been training to play football and was fully content with life after football . . . But at least you can tell he is in pretty good shape physically and a month of camp in South FL will do wonders in getting his cardio up.

I think he was just keeping it real. He hasn't been training to play football and was fully content with life after football . . . But at least you can tell he is in pretty good shape physically and a month of camp in South FL will do wonders in getting his cardio up.

I hope he's the answer but I'm not going to hold my breath. The only keeping me from hating this move and being pessimistic about the upcoming season is my trust in Gase. If he's happy with this bandaid, so am I.

I hope he's the answer but I'm not going to hold my breath. The only keeping me from hating this move and being pessimistic about the upcoming season is my trust in Gase. If he's happy with this bandaid, so am I.
I don't think Gase is "happy" per se. When you lose your starting QB who was poised to have an amazing season, and who worked his ass off in the offseason to get to where he was, it's hard to be happy about anything. Especially for someone like Gase who clearly loves Tannehill as a player and a person. I'm sure this whole thing is killing him.

He obviously believes Cutler gives us the best chance to compete out of all of the other options available (including Moore), and that's why he was brought in. But it's still a horrible situation. We're just trying to make the best of it.

C'mon does he really smoke butts? I see lots of folks joking about it but is it true? Is it a 2 pack or social thing? I totally agree an elite athlete shouldn't smoke, nobody should, but just wondering if this is a real thing. If it is at least he can afford cigs.

Well.....while I hate to ruin the fun...there's this (from 2013):

And this (from a former teammate):

Notice....he did say "cigs"......not sure about other stuff or gasmasks, lol.

I didn't think he smokes. I've really only seen he press conferences where he's acted like baby so todays' was the best I've seen. Do we play SD? I remember he and Rivers seem to dislike each other. Would be nice to take that one.

Something to keep in mind is he has been a QB in 2 very tough places to throw the ball for a lot of the season comparatively speaking in Denver and Chicago.

Lol at the cynic crew really discussing whether he smokes or he is in "good cardiovascular shape".....new-age millennial betatry at its finest. Because we all know fat-azz Marino was basically a Kenyan distance runner. Dude looked like a boss in the presser and is about to show all the Tannerites what actual elite arm talent looks like. Dejected because he made a joke about his cardio? Lol, my goodness. Parker about to eat folks and I don't mean the little appetizers from Denny's that ole Tannehill serves up. Oh and maybe an actual elite WR will start to emerge he and we don't have to watch Landry catch 473 balls for 71 yards, but who really just wishes he was laying next to ODell right now brading his hair.

Something to keep in mind is he has been a QB in 2 very tough places to throw the ball for a lot of the season comparatively speaking in Denver and Chicago.

Can't say much for Chicago but Elway and Payton seemed to throw just fine in Denver.

If he wins the Super Bowl the team should light one up for him and be carried off the field while smoking a butt. Instead of Disney, tell reporters he's going to Denny's...

I don't think Gase is "happy" per se. When you lose your starting QB who was poised to have an amazing season, and who worked his *** off in the offseason to get to where he was, it's hard to be happy about anything. Especially for someone like Gase who clearly loves Tannehill as a player and a person. I'm sure this whole thing is killing him.

He obviously believes Cutler gives us the best chance to compete out of all of the other options available (including Moore), and that's why he was brought in. But it's still a horrible situation. We're just trying to make the best of it.

I didn't say he was simply happy with everything. I said that if he's happy with this bandaid then I'm also happy. Obviously, he'd rather have his #1 guy in tannehill, and so would anyone else with half a brain. I think we're in agreement.

I have never seen it, or ever heard it, but still love every time I see oneof these images.

Back
Top Bottom