Jay Cutler Press Conference: | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler Press Conference:

Lol at the cynic crew really discussing whether he smokes or he is in "good cardiovascular shape".....new-age millennial betatry at its finest. Because we all know fat-azz Marino was basically a Kenyan distance runner. Dude looked like a boss in the presser and is about to show all the Tannerites what actual elite arm talent looks like. Dejected because he made a joke about his cardio? Lol, my goodness. Parker about to eat folks and I don't mean the little appetizers from Denny's that ole Tannehill serves up. Oh and maybe an actual elite WR will start to emerge he and we don't have to watch Landry catch 473 balls for 71 yards, but who really just wishes he was laying next to ODell right now brading his hair.

Literally just posted my own Denny's reference without seeing yours...Cutler to Parker, Denny's to go...

If he wins the Super Bowl the team should light one up for him and be carried off the field while smoking a butt. Instead of Disney, tell reporters he's going to Denny's...

If he leads Miami to a super bowl they should erect a statue of him next to Marino. Dead serious...

This could be it:

Art%20Deco%20Bronze%20The%20Smoker%20Male%20Statue%20by%20J.C%20Leyendecker-1367622166-zoom-59.jpg

I dont care if he smokes or not...at least cigs wont get your rear end suspended...smoke em if you got em!

If he leads Miami to a super bowl they should erect a statue of him next to Marino. Dead serious...

This could be it:

Art%20Deco%20Bronze%20The%20Smoker%20Male%20Statue%20by%20J.C%20Leyendecker-1367622166-zoom-59.jpg

I know, this smoking sideshow has been gold ever since I saw the first meme...

Can't say much for Chicago but Elway and Payton seemed to throw just fine in Denver.
Manning's numbers would start to drop as it got colder in Denver....for example in 2015 when he had 39 TDs, he had 5 TDs his last 5 games with all of them on the road.

I've changed my mind on this. After seeing his press conference where he basically said "Hey, I play quarterback, it doesn't matter if I get fat," I couldn't stop laughing.

As bummed as I am that we lost our starting QB for the season, you know what, at least Jay Cutler is going to be entertaining. Let's roll.

I didn't say he was simply happy with everything. I said that if he's happy with this bandaid then I'm also happy. Obviously, he'd rather have his #1 guy in tannehill, and so would anyone else with half a brain. I think we're in agreement.
I hear you. I'm sure he's content with the signing given the circumstances.

C'mon does he really smoke butts? I see lots of folks joking about it but is it true? Is it a 2 pack or social thing? I totally agree an elite athlete shouldn't smoke, nobody should, but just wondering if this is a real thing. If it is at least he can afford cigs.

He did look pretty fit to me.

Allegedly, he doesn't. That doesn't stop the rumor from being funny though!

After listening to him I have to wonder...how the hell can you hire him to be a TV commentator?:eek:

First time listening to him and he came off as genuine and personable. Of course my expectations were that he'd be a stoner or just stepped out of an Excellent Adventure. Anyway, RT is always trying to give the perfect answer and checks himself before he wrecks himself - hopefully Cutler can cause some havoc in the AFC.

I like the fact he's not afraid to tell it like it is - the QB shape comment being a perfect example - alot of guys would get shredded for such a comment (unfairly or not), but he pulls it off.

Back
Top Bottom