Jay Glazer - Dolphins are in trade talks with teams for Kenyan Drake | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Glazer - Dolphins are in trade talks with teams for Kenyan Drake

RB is the literally the last position we have to worry about, this is his last year on his "cheap" contract, he gets hurt a lot, he bounces to the outside a lot instead of hitting the hole, and we barely use him anyways. We should get something for him. Why not?

I don't understand anymore. Who's going to get us first downs ever? Drake is a huge part of what's left on our offense. He must be one of the main discontents.
It all makes a lot more sense when you realize the goal is to tank this year, get the #1 overall pick, and select our QB of the future.

Once you accept that … the idea of making first downs this year kinda fades away. We have almost two years worth of draft picks in 2020 alone, and another year and a half more in 2021. We're replacing almost every starter, with only like 5-8 guys on the opening day roster who will be with us in 2021.

Yeah, trade Drake. He's replaceable and the lifespan of RB's isn't too long in the league. Once we've rebuilt, he'll no longer be a feature back anyway, so might as well get something for him now. We have a serviceable backup in Ballage, and we'll replace him soon enough as well.

He’s probably worth more to the team than he would get in a trade. I would keep him unless he wants out

if hes not in the plans for the future, i say get what you can get for him at this point...hes a decent player but is replaceable just like kenny stills was, he might be one of our biggest "playmakers" on offense, but like Stills he is most likely 3rd on most other teams depth charts, maybe 2nd on some teams...

Tunsil once again looking like trash for the texans so there is that, Kenyan drake is expendable I'm fine with sending him somewhere else just don't expect more then a 4th tops

Why because K.Drake is that big of a difference maker and the difference between years of a rebuild? Lol!

No.. not Drake so much... but this O-line is pathetic. I’m more upset about Minkah’s situation and feel they should have fielded a respectable O-line... this year could have at least been entertaining if we had an O-line for Rosen to work behind... this is going to go down as the worst team in NFL history...not acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom