Jaylen Waddle ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaylen Waddle ?

Smith catches everything so I’ll take some of that next year. I’d prefer to acquire him with Houston’s second, in a trade up to 26ish, if he’s available.

I’d do a 3 in 2021 and 2022 to move up and get Smith. I’m usually not about drafting WRs high but he fits the mold of what Parker and Williams can’t do.

Ditto for Rondale Moore.

I’m looking for more OL or front 7 with first two picks.

It’s still very possible Houston’s pick is high enough that we trade it for someone looking at Fields or Lance. So the extra ammo would come in handy to possibly snag 3 1st rounders and still have our 2nd.
There's a good chance Miami could be wheeling and dealing. I love to see the team to continue to build draft capital for the future.

What a horrible decision to go back when he had the money in the bank.

Chase, Rousseau, Parsons made big boy decisions.

I hope it doesn’t affect his career.

This is why you don’t play for free.

Last edited:
Damn...

I hope he returns 100%.

Damn that's horrible. He is still one of my favorite targets for us in the 1st. Get Well Waddle.

Knee?

That is a shame.

Well at least he has plenty of time to rehab and be ready to work out for teams before the Draft.

Well he's out for season with a pretty bad ankle injury. Curious to see how it affects a speedy guy like him

Interested why you think Chase would not be a Dolphin.
That’s an easy one, because he’s a WR.

Most people who draft WRs early get fired. Even when the WR is a “hit”.

QBs prefer more time to throw than throwing to someone who can make a spectacular catch. Give me some more OL or pass rushers long before I consider a WR.

Last edited:
Tennessee needs to do something about that cow pasture they call a field... seems like every year there are some real shitty injuries there

That’s an easy one, because he’s a WR.

Most people who draft WRs early get fired. Even when the WR is a “hit”.

QBs prefer more time to throw than throwing to someone who can make a spectacular catch. Give me some more OL or pass rushers long before I consider a WR.
Interesting theory, so what if we pass on Chase and pick up a bust for the OL, is that GM still safe?

i am sorry a hit on ANY position in the 1st round is a hit especially for this franchise that whiffs on way too many. We better draft a playmaker with one of these 1st rounders or this GM needs to be fired.

Back
Top Bottom