Jeff Ireland 2005 draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Ireland 2005 draft

Here's a new concept- how about you get involved in the discussions rather than just taking shots at mew or creating some clip art that would amuse a 5 year old?

Sorry if I inject a dose of reality into discussions and you can't handle it. Go back to playing w/ your crayons and creating such pretty pictures.

I thought his post was dead on. Your dose of reality is just a cheap jab at us usually. The props you get from other posters usually comes because you comment on everything and a lot of posts here are admittedly blind homeristic views. Its not hard to knock someone who starts a thread how our WRs are fine, or that JT is God.

Stop pretending you are Socrates on the threads just because your devils advocate ideas sometime have a speck of truth in them.

How about you gfys.. this thread had nothing to do with BP until you inserted your 2cents (literally and on your employer's time) in an attempt to reroute Ireland props into a BP hatefest like the jilted lover that you are. This is not the Beasts of the East. I'm registered on your home board, TGF, but don't jump on every time I see the Fins bashed, Sanchit compared favorably to Henne or any other of the circle jerking fairy tales that get perpetuated there because it's not my business in the main forum. You can take a lesson from WhiteShoes Willie, your new moderator over there.

As far as creating my "clip art" that would amuse a 5 year old, I think you'd be surprised how much I'm earning simultaneously, while I'm doing that on my own time, not while foisting my propaganda 15 thousand times in an enemy's forum..while on some employer's payroll.

You do realize that ireland works for BP now and di so in 2005, correct? Do I really need to explaint this to you? Instead of jumping on me w/ every post take a few minutes and actually read what I post.

Here's a new concept- how about you get involved in the discussions rather than just taking shots at mew or creating some clip art that would amuse a 5 year old?

Sorry if I inject a dose of reality into discussions and you can't handle it. Go back to playing w/ your crayons and creating such pretty pictures.

Thread hi-jacked again... by Junc

I rather enjoy Vaarks "clip art"....but then again my wife does tell me I have the mind of a child.

I rather enjoy Vaarks "clip art"....but then again my wife does tell me I have the mind of a child.

I have one complaint sometimes Vaark uses big words that I have to ask my wife the meaning of..., he does "paint" within the lines though.... :lol:

Actually, as usual, it's being hijacked by others making this about me.

No, you knocked the picks Ireland had made by saying they still haven't made the playoffs. (Even though I'm sure you'd agree they are very productive picks.) You also brought BP's name into the thread without reason. The thread was about Irelands success with the picks of that year.

You insert negative shot as usual without cause.

No, you knocked the picks Ireland had made by saying they still haven't made the playoffs. (Even though I'm sure you'd agree they are very productive picks.) You also brought BP's name into the thread without reason. The thread was about Irelands success with the picks of that year.

You insert negative shot as usual without cause.

I didn't knock the picks I stated a FACT. BP gets so much credit for those "great" drafts in Dallas and he couldn't win a playoff game there and neither can the guy who replaced him.

BP and Ireland go hand in hand, what planet are we on? How is it crazy to discuss BP when discussing Ireland? and I'm giving Ireland CREDIT! syaing how you guys will be in great shape when BP does leave b/c of Ireland(and Sparano).

You guys are funny, always looking for something to whine about.

I didn't knock the picks I stated a FACT. BP gets so much credit for those "great" drafts in Dallas and he couldn't win a playoff game there and neither can the guy who replaced him.

BP and Ireland go hand in hand, what planet are we on? How is it crazy to discuss BP when discussing Ireland? and I'm giving Ireland CREDIT! syaing how you guys will be in great shape when BP does leave b/c of Ireland(and Sparano).

You guys are funny, always looking for something to whine about.

Nobody is bringing up BP, where do you see him getting credit in this thread?......you sound like a jilted lover whenever BP is brought up. If you give Ireland credit by saying...well, they still haven't done anything in the playoffs...I'd hate to see you bash him.

Although BP and Ireland I'm sure make decisions together.....the thread was about Irelands eye for talent, nobody said anything about BP until your post.

Not whining, stating a FACT.

i think nyjunc is getting too much for a very cynical, but true statement. Yes Ireland drafts starters and players, but the fact of the matter is none of his drafts have been involved in a playoff victory. Chop it up however you want to, blame it on wade, nutbag jerry jones, or bad luck, but there's a big zero in the win column for playoff victories. That will most likely change very soon with us down here.

I didn't bash BP as a coach(though he did abad job in Dallas), I bash him as an executive as he has ONE career postseason win w/ teams that he has picked the players for.

As a HC he's a HOFer and one of the all-time greats.

Wade isn't a great HC but it's nopt fair to say he took other guys teams to the postseason and remove all credit from him. Den missed the playoffs the year before wade took over, Buffalo was 6-10 the year before Phillips took over. he deserves credit for getting them there, once there he can't win but that doesn't remove credit for getting there.

this is another example of you giyd interpreting what I post instead of actually reading.
Nonsense requires interpretation.

Let me get this straight, BP did a "bad job" in Dallas, but Wade is doing a "good job," despite having the same results as BP...awesome. You remove all credit from BP for all seasons but one, but give credit to Wade for the doing the same thing.

I absolutely see the spin others have talked about. Alrighty, how about this: Wade will be available next year. No doubt the jests will be looking for a replacement within the next 3. He's all yours.

Sanchez has to work for Tanny to survive....Gm's and Coaches never survive a 1st round bust QB.

I'd be STUNNED if Sanchez turns out to be even an average NFL QB. Combine that with another wasted top 10 pick in Gholston and you have trouble.

**** like this seems to be happening more often. Example:

Thread Title: "Ricky is 25 yards away from a 1000 yard season"

What does the thread end up being? Ronnie Vs Ricky after who other than WV says "he's putting together a better season than Ronnie ever has"

**** like this is getting ridiculous. It is happening so often and it's baffling to me why Dolphins fans are arguing over 2 DOLPHINS players...

Last years draft is looking outstanding minus Murphy who is with Tampa and Parmalee who ended up at Balitmore. Everyone esle is contributing except Dobtson who is marginally still on the team. Take into account rookie FA Carptenter, Bess, Haynos and I believe Nate Gardner who we snagged from another team and our base looks pretty good. That is 3 OL, 3 DL, TE, K, WR, QB, RB who were rookies last year on our roster and all are contributing fairly heavly this year. This year certainly does not look as strong though with really 3 DB and a WR contributing and Pat White is maginal. I will add that we have some other rookie free agents such as the TE Sperry, DL Ryan Baker and the rb we picked up from the 49ers Kory Sheets that might develop and add to the group. Yes this team is harder to make and we had higher picks to use last year but really this years draft is not as strong.
Ireland also has to be credited with trading our 4th round pick last year for both our starting TE Fasano and ILB Akin Aye along with our 6th round pick for the trade for our starting NT J Ferguson. In this years draft he traded a 7th for the DL Tony McDaniel from Jackosnville. This year he traded next years 5th for our 3rd string QB Thigpen which I understand from the football gurus was a good pickup.

So now if you take all the players we aquired the last 2 years with our draft picks including both rookies and veteran players plus the rookies free agents that did not require draft picks and looked at our 53 man roster today these are how the the numbers break down.

3 QB
3 TE
2 RB
4 OL
3 WR
1 K
5 DL
3 DB
1 ILB

Thats 25 players aquired as rookies or with draft picks in the last 2 year and really 26 becasue Ferg is on IR. I believe we Ireland has used 21 draft picks these last 2 years. I am excluding draft picks on our practice squad.

Back
Top Bottom