Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY

I have a question......why does everything on this board has to be so extreme? I like Flores but can't I like Flores without having to like every single thing he does?

Also, can someone not be a fan of Flores but give him credit when he does something good?

To some people here it seems as if I don't like ONE thing that Flores does then that means I'm a hater.

Then if I like something Flores does that makes me a homer.

Stop people!! Nobody's perfect and that includes Flores.

I understand Graham leaving to be closer to family. Now we hear Schupulski leaves because Joe Judge is his best friend. I know Omar wrote something last year about Flores and Dessention. I wonder if he was referring to to coaches as well?

I have a question......why does everything on this board has to be so extreme? I like Flores but can't I like Flores without having to like every single thing he does?

Also, can someone not be a fan of Flores but give him credit when he does something good?

To some people here it seems as if I don't like ONE thing that Flores does then that means I'm a hater.

Then if I like something Flores does that makes me a homer.

Stop people!! Nobody's perfect and that includes Flores.

It's the vapid, Twitter-esque world we live in. There's no more nuance. So annoying.

Man this is getting very concerning. So much optimism to finish the year just constantly getting beaten down week by week. And it's only mid January!

Why keep someone who wants to be somewhere else?
I'm talking about when coaches can interview and be hired, actual timing. Not sure how anyone can say playoff coaches aren't hampered by the current rules
In the case of coaches with teams in the playoffs being at a disadvantage of delayed interviews for being hired for another job, that is probably the case. Yet if a team is really interested in hiring one of those coaches there is no pressure on the team to hire someone else. It’s not like the HC has to recruit players immediately or even prepare for the draft quickly. The GM is responsible for the draft on most teams and even if the new coach isn’t hired until the first week of February, he still has plenty of time to discuss free agents and draft picks with the GM. The Dolphins were reported to be hiring Flores several weeks before it was made official, so I have no doubt he was already contacting coaches he wanted to add to his staff well before he was officially hired.

If you are inferring that a coach of a playoff team being hired might have trouble hiring the coaches he wants in his first year, that might be an issue sometimes. Yet I certainly don’t see that as an issue with Flores because the coaches he is hiring to replace the coaches which have left all seemed to be in positions last year which would have been easy to leave for a job with the Dolphins.

Flo must be an SOB to work for, worse than. Bill even. These guys are jumping ship quickly, running to Judge. So much for continuity lol.

Man this is getting very concerning. So much optimism to finish the year just constantly getting beaten down week by week. And it's only mid January!
Then only beatings that are happening are "self inflicted". Nobody knows what moves are coming next.
I'm on the let's seen how it shakes out, so obvi I'm called a homer who can't critically think and only wears rose colored glasses.
But outside of the Flo haters I don't feel beat down at all

Then only beatings that are happening are "self inflicted". Nobody knows what moves are coming next.
I'm on the let's seen how it shakes out, so obvi I'm called a homer who can't critically think and only wears rose colored glasses.

Grow up. Pretty please.

You're right that we don't know, but I'd say there's probably many more bad reasons than good/neutral ones. People don't generally jump ship when you've got a good thing going.

Flores assembled a pretty productive group of coaches in Year 1. I don't understand why the negative nancys here think he won't do the same in Year 2.
if they were so good then why is he letting them go?

Back
Top Bottom