Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY

Wow guys. Any team that has a coach that hard to work with, stories would be all over the place. Anyone ever heard this before these moves?
Alternate theories?

If the family aspect is true, I can understand Graham. Even the DB coach, as he was a Gase era holdover, but are we just going a totally different direction offensively? Could it be that simple?

Just want to make sure I have all this correct, because I hear a lot of people stating that several of the coaches left to take the same job with another team. I thought the only coach that left to take the same position was Graham and that was already explained as family reasons. All others where fired or received a promotion.. example assistant QB coach to QB coach.

So you don't think playoff teams are at a disadvantage in coach hiring and current coaches being hired with the way the NFL has it set up right now?
No I don’t. I think quality coaches want to go to playoff teams because they want to work with the better coaches. It also puts them in a position where they are able to become head coaches or coordinators
if the team they are a coach on continues to go to the playoffs.

It seems like to me, these coaches want to get the hell out of Miami. Probably as I expected, Flores in over his head as a HC.
Does seem a lot of desirability in our coach staff.
1. Flores an issue?
2. Miami not a great town?
3. Greer? Ross?
4. Coincidence?

No I don’t. I think quality coaches want to go to playoff teams because they want to work with the better coaches. It also puts them in a position where they are able to become head coaches or coordinators
if the team they are a coach on continues to go to the playoffs.
I'm talking about when coaches can interview and be hired, actual timing. Not sure how anyone can say playoff coaches aren't hampered by the current rules

Making Room for Jor Brady...Joe went to Everglades High school, big Fins fan. Might even post here. The timing make too much sense.. Joe will be announced tomorrow after helping LSU and Big league Burrow win the championship. gailey was a smoke screen.

That would be nice. Then find a way to land Burrow too

Making Room for Jor Brady...Joe went to Everglades High school, big Fins fan. Might even post here. The timing make too much sense.. Joe will be announced tomorrow after helping LSU and Big league Burrow win the championship. gailey was a smoke screen.
Didn't something along these lines leak a week or two ago but got suppressed almost immediately?

Flores assembled a pretty productive group of coaches in Year 1. I don't understand why the negative nancys here think he won't do the same in Year 2.

Most of those coaches came with him from NE. Now he is going to have to fill those positions with coaches he never worked with or had experience with and systems that may be unfamiliar to them and/or him. That will make his job as HC all the more difficult. Hope he is up to the challenge.

Not sure what to think. I was encouraged by the emphasis on the teaching aspect of the first year staff. Hopefully that continues and he gets some quality assistants in place...and is able to keep a core for a few years. Stability to a degree is a good thing.

One of the beat writers will come out with a story about the changes shortly. Too interesting to not start digging into the why's. Also Omar might just throw some **** at the wall to see what sticks.

Back
Top Bottom