Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY

I didn't imply that.
Also havnt seen Chan's official announcement.
You stated he was handcuffed by the timing of his hiring last year and wasn’t able to hire coaches he might have wanted to hire. I merely am looking at the coaches he has hired and in Gailey’s Case reported to be hiring and I don’t see any of these hires which couldn’t have happened last year.

I think a high school coach and two college coaches would have had no problem taking the jobs if they had been offered last year. As far as Gailey is concerned, I’m not crazy about that hire and I hope he doesn’t get the job.

Something is off with all these guys jumping ship. It’s never a good thing when there is a ton of staff turnover going into Year 2.

I guess we will find out who deserves the lion’s share for success from the past year once we hit midseason next year.

Just because something isn't happening or is about to happen; doesn't mean that some one here won't write about it happening!

Maybe flo doesn’t want to force guys to stay on his staff. I did read the DC wanted to go back to NY for family reasons.

It’s all speculation.

maybe we should just be happy that we are distracted from Tua talk

Absolutely ever media outlet had us rank dead last in the NFL, expecting us not to win at all and that we were purposely tanking for Tua. Go away with the 8 win prediction BS before the season started

sure. That happened after the first few games but many here were predicting all those things before the season started. Then they changed their story to the team is intentionally losing cause they didn’t want to believe the alternative, than when we won a few games the story changed again. Your narrative is always gonna be putting whatever the team does in the best light. Try critical thinking

Well there is no doubt this team was well coached. Very poor talent but good coaching. Some here wanna give all the credit to a coordinator and the blame to the head coach? Sounds fishy especially since the same coach was supposedly just a McDaniels yes man. I guess we all have agendas!

It is kind of funny seeing everyone who was over the moon about what this staff did this year now downplaying all their contributions...

You stated he was handcuffed by the timing of his hiring last year and wasn’t able to hire coaches he might have wanted to hire. I merely am looking at the coaches he has hired and in Gailey’s Case reported to be hiring and I don’t see any of these hires which couldn’t have happened last year.

I think a high school coach and two college coaches would have had no problem taking the jobs if they had been offered last year. As far as Gailey is concerned, I’m not crazy about that hire and I hope he doesn’t get the job.
So you don't think playoff teams are at a disadvantage in coach hiring and current coaches being hired with the way the NFL has it set up right now?

sure. That happened after the first few games but many here were predicting all those things before the season started. Then they changed their story to the team is intentionally losing cause they didn’t want to believe the alternative, than when we won a few games the story changed again. Your narrative is always gonna be putting whatever the team does in the best light. Try critical thinking
This entire post is 100% incorrect. But I only came to that conclusion after taking a critical thinking seminar

Im supporting him too. The team hasnt even announced anything official yet. Who knows what is going on behind those doors. This is going to be the longest offseason ever lol.
It is not that I am not supporting him. In my case I thought the coaching staff did a good job with the players they had to work with and it is just surprising that so many of those coaches are no longer with the team now,

I am certainly willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now but if the Dolphin don’t improve next year and win at least 8 games, then I will be questioning if he made the right coaching decisions.

Making Room for Jor Brady...Joe went to Everglades High school, big Fins fan. Might even post here. The timing make too much sense.. Joe will be announced tomorrow after helping LSU and Big league Burrow win the championship. gailey was a smoke screen.

It is not that I am not supporting him. In my case I thought the coaching staff did a good job with the players they had to work with and it is just surprising that so many of those coaches are no longer with the team now,

I am certainly willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now but if the Dolphin don’t improve next year and win at least 8 games, then I will be questioning if he made the right coaching decisions.
Agree, but we also have no idea whats going on behind closed doors. im going to hate waiting this off season to get more tidbits of info.

Back
Top Bottom