Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY

Then only beatings that are happening are "self inflicted". Nobody knows what moves are coming next.
I'm on the let's seen how it shakes out, so obvi I'm called a homer who can't critically think and only wears rose colored glasses.
But outside of the Flo haters I don't feel beat down at all
Meh, it's understandable that fans want information, and explaination. Most of us are excited, and the future can't get here fast enough. The organization, however, is probably not about to start expaining, or rationalizing decisions, nor should we expect them to, at this point. It would be nice though.

There are some other fans, who will go out of their way to find fault with any and all situations.

I'm generally positive but, TBH, I do have concerns.

Meh, it's understandable that fans want information, and explaination. Most of us are excited, and the future can't get here fast enough. The organization, however, is probably not about to start expaining, or rationalizing decisions, nor should we expect them to, at this point. It would be nice though.

There are some other fans, who will go out of their way to find fault with any amd all situations.

I'm generally positive but, TBH, I do have concerns.
I actually like how all info is being kept in house. In years past when it was all pretty much public it made the organization look classless and lost

We won 5 games because Fitzpatrick carried a talent devoid roster on his back. Yes, guys like DVP, Williams, and Gesicki had nice years because they directly benefited from Fitzpatrick’s play. Our leading rusher for the year was our 37 year old QB with 243 yards. 243 yards. Derrick Henry rushed for 211 yards in week 17. Our team had a combined 23 sacks on the season. Barrett and Jones had 19.5 and 19 sacks alone.

I think the fans gave more credit than was deserved to the coaching staff; there was absolutely no sustainability to what we achieved this season. Our one position coach that truly impressed me, Josh Boyer (CBs), is likely to be promoted to DC. He took a practice squad secondary and made them play better without Howard.

While the coach turnover is odd for a 1st year staff I really don’t think it will impact the on field product next season. The hope, if anything, is that our future hires improve the team which shouldn’t be hard as the bar is pretty darn low after this season.

I actually like how all info is being kept in house. In years past when it was all pretty much public it made the organization look classless and lost
I agree, it is the right way to run the ship.

It can be frustrating though.

Hopefully it is frustrating the redskins lions and giants too :)
Lol......those teams have more than enough of their own issues to worry about.

I would rather be in our position, than any team not in the playoffs, with the exception of maybe Pittsburgh.

Edit: nope, not even Pit.

Maybe these coaches that are leaving hate it here in South Florida. They’d rather be up north.

If that's true, one would then have to seriously question their mental faculties.
I guess I need a mental checkup. Because I have lived in South Florida since 1962 and I have never liked the
heat and humidity. I stayed here all those years because this is where my wife and my family live and I figured I could just stay in the air condition and avoid the heat as much as possible And I had a great job here.

When I retired nearly 15 years ago we were planning to move to Colorado but my daughter and son-in-law had our first grandchild right after I retired and my wife wanted to stay in South Florida to be near him and later our second grandchild as they grow up.

A few years ago we purchased a second home in Colorado Springs and the boys and their mom and dad travel out with us to spend time there during the summer. While my daughter and her husband only spend a short period of time in Colorado because of their jobs, the boys have been spending 5-6 weeks with us in Colorado while my wife and I usually spend 4-5 months there.

If not for the fact our grandsons and daughter live in South Florida, I would have moved to Colorado a long time ago. I love the 4 seasons and we go back during the Christmas season so the boys can go skiing in the mountains. I happen to enjoy the snow.

South Florida is nice 3-4 months out of the year but the other 8-9 months of the year, you can have it. So if any of the coaches left Miami because they would rather live somewhere else, I for one can fully understand them wanting to live somewhere else.

By the way. Both of my grandsons were born in Miami and they both want to go to college in Colorado and move there permanently when they get out of college.

I guess I need a mental checkup. Because I have lived in South Florida since 1962 and I have never liked the
heat and humidity. I stayed here all those years because this is where my wife and my family live and I figured I could just stay in the air condition and avoid the heat as much as possible And I had a great job here.

When I retired nearly 15 years ago we were planning to move to Colorado but my daughter and son-in-law had our first grandchild right after I retired and my wife wanted to stay in South Florida to be near him and later our second grandchild as they grow up.

A few years ago we purchased a second home in Colorado Springs and the boys and their mom and dad travel out with us to spend time there during the summer. While my daughter and her husband only spend a short period of time in Colorado because of their jobs, the boys have been spending 5-6 weeks with us in Colorado while my wife and I usually spend 4-5 months there.

If not for the fact our grandsons and daughter live in South Florida, I would have moved to Colorado a long time ago. I love the 4 seasons and we go back during the Christmas season so the boys can go skiing in the mountains. I happen to enjoy the snow.

South Florida is nice 3-4 months out of the year but the other 8-9 months of the year, you can have it. So if any of the coaches left Miami because they would rather live somewhere else, I for one can fully understand them wanting to live somewhere else.

By the way. Both of my grandsons were born in Miami and they both want to go to college in Colorado and move there permanently when they get out of college.

I suppose the heat and humidity affects ppl differently. I'm from northern Michigan originally, and yes, the summers are great. Chipping ice off my windows, and clearing my drive every morning to go to work, however, sucks.

I concur, Colorado is gorgeous.

New York is NOT Colorado.....lol

Not to over react..

but man there really must just be something foul in the team complexes water. This place is like repellant

Great Story. I'm unable to take the heat and humidity anymore. As I got older it became harder to withstand those conditions. I live in South Jersey and had huge ambitions to move to Florida, when I was in my early 40's, but not anymore. I think I'll stay in the four seasons. My body can't hold up in those conditions in Florida anymore.

I think people are reading way to much into things. Everytime someone leaves a job to take another job doesn't mean their supervisor was hard to work for or get along with. People leave jobs and go elsewhere for a wide range of reasons. Same is true in the NFL. It could be the money offered, the city/location closer to family, a chance to work with a close friend or just that they like the make up of the roster with one team better than another. For example an OC might look at the Giants and like the idea of working with Jones and Barkley.

Great Story. I'm unable to take the heat and humidity anymore. As I got older it became harder to withstand those conditions. I live in South Jersey and had huge ambitions to move to Florida, when I was in my early 40's, but not anymore. I think I'll stay in the four seasons. My body can't hold up in those conditions in Florida anymore.
Honestly thou when was the last time jersey had a full 4 seasons? I'm from jersey. Growing up I loved spring. But I feel spring and autumn went extinct. Now it's just summer into winter. But that's just me

I suppose the heat and humidity affects ppl differently. I'm from northern Michigan originally, and yes, the summers are great. Chipping ice off my windows, and clearing my drive every morning to go to work, however, sucks.

I concur, Colorado is gorgeous.

New York is NOT Colorado.....lol
I personally prefer heat and humidity over freezing and slush

Back
Top Bottom