Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY

Could also be that when a coaching staff is successful, other teams want those coaches. That possibility is certainly no more of a reach than yours is. Considering what our coaching staff had to work with, we were very successful by anyone's measure.
He reaches more than any poster here.

Because........ yawn the Dolphins haven't been relevant since forever.

It’s hard to pass up all the weed. I can’t tell you how many people here make the trip a few times a month to restock.
To each his own, and I enjoy a cold one(s) enough to not lecture about what someone puts in their body, but I will say that I hate going from hearing...I love Colorado. It's so beautiful, the skiing is awesome...great job market! to Dude, I'd smoke all day, every day...

I've tried to tell myself "no big deal" with all these moves so far, and a QB coach, in and of itself, is not an issue.

Now I'm starting to question what the hell is going on here.

I'm not going so far as to say Flo is in over his head, but it appears he may be a bastard to work for. If that is the case, it will not end well.

I see why you suspect that, but does a bastard let effective workers out of contracts? Uhhhh . . . no.

Lived in a desert all my life. Then retired to Minnesota and I'm LOVING the snow...
I think it comes down to what you are sick of... I was sick of the heat and the unbearable sun.
What I really hate about the winter is having to work in it... The traffic it causes, clearing the driveway, accidents, bad drivers... But seriously, I usually get a couple months off and during those its really not that bad, Ice fishing makes it all better...

I've tried to tell myself "no big deal" with all these moves so far, and a QB coach, in and of itself, is not an issue.

Now I'm starting to question what the hell is going on here.

I'm not going so far as to say Flo is in over his head, but it appears he may be a bastard to work for. If that is the case, it will not end well.
Because of 2 coaches leaving ...... really?

I will say it again. This is exactly the reason I wanted Miami to hire a guy from the offensive side of the ball as the head coach. One year in, and there is already total turnover on the offensive coaching staff. How can you build any stability on the unit that needs the most stability when you have a revolving door with your offensive staff?

I will say it again. This is exactly the reason I wanted Miami to hire a guy from the offensive side of the ball as the head coach. One year in, and there is already total turnover on the offensive coaching staff. How can you build any stability on the unit that needs the most stability when you have a revolving door with your offensive staff?
Thats a good point.

I see 7 to 8 new starters on offense next year so why not move to a coach with the philosophy you want during that transition?

To each his own, and I enjoy a cold one(s) enough to not lecture about what someone puts in their body, but I will say that I hate going from hearing...I love Colorado. It's so beautiful, the skiing is awesome...great job market! to Dude, I'd smoke all day, every day...

I don't partake myself, but I do head up to the Durango/Pagosa Springs area a few times a year. It’s definitely one of the more beautiful parts of the country.

I don't partake myself, but I do head up to the Durango/Pagosa Springs area a few times a year. It’s definitely one of the more beautiful parts of the country.
Did not mean to come across as self righteous or accusing...just a pet peeve for me

Back
Top Bottom