Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY

Why must any of this make sense to US? This isn't General Hospital with with some finely honed plot that must make logical sense or fans will stop watching the show lol :shrug: In a month or so, when all of the coaching staff hires, fires and movements are over, then might be a good time to judge? Right now, it's way to soon to presume anything, IMO.

Why must any of this make sense to US? This isn't General Hospital with with some finely honed plot that must make logical sense or fans will stop watching the show lol :shrug: In a month or so, when all of the coaching staff hires, fires and movements are over, then might be a good time to judge? Right now, it's way to soon to presume anything, IMO.

except for many it’s a one way street. If something gives the team a potentially bad look it’s a wait and see. If it’s a new hire than it’s a really good hire without waiting and seeing. Watch. Whoever we hire will be touted as the next best thing and wait and see is thrown out the window

except for many it’s a one way street. If something gives the team a potentially bad look it’s a wait and see. If it’s a new hire than it’s a really good hire without waiting and seeing. Watch. Whoever we hire will be touted as the next best thing and wait and see is thrown out the window

Are you trying to explain to me why you want to figure this out NOW? Before we actually have the information we need to make any judgement? Like General Hospital plots? Come on . . . you know it's way to early for that.

Are you trying to explain to me why you want to figure this out NOW? Before we actually have the information we need to make any judgement? Like General Hospital plots? Come on . . . you know it's way to earl for that.

no. I’m saying that it’s ok for people to form opinions even if they don’t have 100% of the information available. It’s also ok if that opinion is not a positive one. It’s ok to temper that opinion with words like “it seems like “ or “it might be”.

Well that's not true. You have been attacking my posts all day. And I've posted multiple times I'm not a fan of gailey. But go ahead and keep generalizing.

Honestly before I googled them I did not know any of our coaches Flores brought in so if he feels there are better options let's see how it pans out before jumping ship on him

If that was the case fine. He did fire a few guys.

But the 2 Patriot guys were not on the chopping block.....they left for lateral positions after he granted them the option to interview. The DC....ok, i wasn't all that impressed with him anyways and this is Flores' defense ultimately. But he QB guy seemd like a loss based on reports.

Well that's not true. You have been attacking my posts all day. And I've posted multiple times I'm not a fan of gailey. But go ahead and keep generalizing.

no. I refuted your claim that everyone picked us to win zero games this year before the season. You said I was wrong and making things up. I link a post showing you were wrong and noted you are pretty incapable of criticizing anything dolphins related. Which is true

no. I’m saying that it’s ok for people to form opinions even if they don’t have 100% of the information available. It’s also ok if that opinion is not a positive one. It’s ok to temper that opinion with words like “it seems like “ or “it might be”.

My opinion is that basing opinion on next to nothing except maaaybe intuition, or the performance of long past Dolphins organizations, is REALLY BORING. :surr:

Narrow-Minded.png

I say let’s make Fitz the QB coach. F it lol
Do you actually think this is a good idea? The only reason I ask is I've posted this before. I'd love to draft a qb high and then another late in draft. Bring fitz, Rosen, Rudock and two rookies to TC. At end of TC promote fitz to qb coach, carry 3 Qbs on the 53 and PS the 4th. It might be too much but I want qbs on the team next year.

My opinion is that basing opinion on next to nothing except maaaybe intuition, or the performance of long past Dolphins organizations, is REALLY BORING. :surr:

View attachment 36180

That’s fine. I hope you hold that same standard when someone makes positive assumptions with little information. Make sure you tell them they are boring too

Back
Top Bottom