Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY

That's fine, but do you want the guy implementing your new offense with a very young team to be an old guy that has been out of the league for awhile and wasn't all that successful when he was?
Young guy. I'm not a fan of chan

One thing I don't believe that losing our assistant quarterback coach has a big deal in any way. We had the ability to make him the quarterback coach and we didn't. Let's put in perspective he was passed over for quarterback coaching job when a guy that has a very thin resume in itself

I believe the timing of Flo's hire last year handcuffed him being able to bring in the exact coaches he wanted. This isn't a everything is going to be awesome post. I'm not really keen on gailey but these moves cannot be labeled as Flo is in over his head.
This shitznutzsky can either work w Paul Bunyan for another year or Daniel Jones. I wonder how much of a factor that was

This ****znutzsky can either work w Paul Bunyan for another year or Daniel Jones. I wonder how much of a factor that was
I'm not sure I'm ready to default to Flo running with fitz next year yet...well I'm hoping not at least

This long thread is about our assistant qb coach getting a promotion to qb coach at an organization where our HC knows there HC extremely well. I dont see why anyone is seeing an issue with this.

Flores does seem to be pretty direct with both players and coaches and he isnt a fan of yours you simply dont stick around. We shall see how it plays out.

That's why I wanted a young innovative offensive minded guy hired as a head coach. The system would never be in jeopardy of walking out the door if it was having success.
Eh I think you see some of these young innovative guys fizzling out already. The last 4 teams in the playoffs all have strong running games and that is exactly what a Gailey offense is. I would have preferred a different name but I agree with the overall general philosophy.

That's why I wanted a young innovative offensive minded guy hired as a head coach. The system would never be in jeopardy of walking out the door if it was having success.
I don't think chan is 100% it's super weird no official announcement. One theory I have is his hire is contingent on losing caldwell

Maybe florez is just bad at hiring and even worse at keeping coaches not saying that's true but it's possible

I have no idea what is going on but most all of these coaches are people no one here had even heard of a few months ago.

And I doubt Flores is somehow terrible to work for. Did u see when he went back to NE a few weeks ago and how much love and respect not only the NE players had for him, but also Patriot employees from all levels of the organization? That doesn't happen if you're a dick.

Eh I think you see some of these young innovative guys fizzling out already. The last 4 teams in the playoffs all have strong running games and that is exactly what a Gailey offense is. I would have preferred a different name but I agree with the overall general philosophy.
When you have a head coach with an offensive system ala Andy Reid, Sean Payton, Sean McVay, Kyle Shanahan, Bruce Arians, Doug Pederson, and Frank Reich, you never have to worry about disrupting your offensive system if your coordinator walks out the door for another opportunity if you are successful because you already have your coordinator built into your head coach.

I have no idea what is going on but most all of these coaches are people no one here had even heard of a few months ago.

And I doubt Flores is somehow terrible to work for. Did u see when he went back to NE a few weeks ago and how much love and respect not only the NE players had for him, but also Patriot employees from all levels of the organization? That doesn't happen if you're a dick.

Good points :up:

When you have a head coach with an offensive system ala Andy Reid, Sean Payton, Sean McVay, Kyle Shanahan, Bruce Arians, Doug Pederson, and Frank Reich, you never have to worry about disrupting your offensive system if your coordinator walks out the door for another opportunity if you are successful because you already have your coordinator built into your head coach.
Ron Rivera, Bill belichick, John harbaugh, Mike Zimmer, Mike Tomlin all defensive minded coaches that have had success to just name a few. I'll let this play out before I jump to conclusions such a instant gratification world that we're living in. And I'm not meeting you by quoting that just reading through the 13 pages of this is exhausting.

Hush! Too many people have been moving to Colorado as it is!
I’m only a part time resident so don’t get too mad at me. With my daughter being a teacher and my son-in-law having all his family in South Florida, I don’t see my wife and I ever moving to Colorado on a permanent basis. Yet it is certainly great to get away from the heat and humidity during the summer and spend time in our home in Colorado Springs instead of in South Florida.

Back
Top Bottom