Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY

How the hell did a thread on the QB coach get a whole 11 pages long?

Pour me a big ol glass of who gives a ****.

I'll let everyone else try to read the tea leaves.

If that was the case fine. He did fire a few guys.

But the 2 Patriot guys were not on the chopping block.....they left for lateral positions after he granted them the option to interview. The DC....ok, i wasn't all that impressed with him anyways and this is Flores' defense ultimately. But he QB guy seemd like a loss based on reports.

Yea i thought he was a guy we wanted to hold on to.

Flo must be an SOB to work for, worse than. Bill even. These guys are jumping ship quickly, running to Judge. So much for continuity lol.

Yeah, I think Coach Flores may even fire himself, cause he's such a **ck! He even said he thinks he could be a better coach many times in his press conferences this year!

It's a firesale... of coaches! Lol all these coaches signed up to coach the dolphins that were tanking and they're bailing after a year. There's definitely something rotten going on.

What I really hate about the winter is having to work in it... The traffic it causes, clearing the driveway, accidents, bad drivers... But seriously, I usually get a couple months off and during those its really not that bad, Ice fishing makes it all better...
I'm retired, so if the roads suck, I usually just stay home.
I've been slowly accumulating ice fishing stuff for the last few months (used auger, new tent, etc.) Gonna go as soon as my brother visits from Cali.

If that was the case fine. He did fire a few guys.

But the 2 Patriot guys were not on the chopping block.....they left for lateral positions after he granted them the option to interview. The DC....ok, i wasn't all that impressed with him anyways and this is Flores' defense ultimately. But he QB guy seemd like a loss based on reports.
The QB guy was a promotion from assistant QB coach to QB coach, which I'm pretty sure NFL rules state the losing HC must allow.

side-eye-baby-meme-1.jpg

How I will look if Flores ends up on the hot seat for making these moves...

He brought the groceries...now make something with them.

No excuses....

No matter how one wants to paint what is going on with our staff it doesn't bode well on our ability to hire coaches. Flores built a coaching staff and fired the offensive coordinator after one season, had the defensive coordinator leave I just lost the guy that everyone on the board said was the next great offensive mind for some particular reason. So a lot of theories have been trashed already this year. Biggest theory is that the assistant quarterbacks coach was being groomed to be the offensive coordinator, if that was true then we made a big mistake not at least give him some type of promotion. The idea never made much sense in the first place. you don't sacrifice two years of team development to teach a guy how to be an offensive coordinator when you took over a a pretty bad team and made it worse personnel-wise. Flores doesn't have unlimited years to build a team here. Some people tried to turn the chain gailey hire as some brilliant move to groom somebody while now there's nobody left to groom in house.

I see 7 to 8 new starters on offense next year so why not move to a coach with the philosophy you want during that transition?
That's fine, but do you want the guy implementing your new offense with a very young team to be an old guy that has been out of the league for awhile and wasn't all that successful when he was?

We had players jumping ship and now we have coaches jumping ship this smells very fishy actually downright something to be concerned about.

Don't want to agree just remember Gase. Scince he left it is very apparent that his ego got the better of him and now appears we may have the same issue again with Florres and this time with our purged roster we could be looking at another 4 years to field a 50 50 squad. I kid you not just what I was afraid of when we did this tank thing.

Back
Top Bottom