Jets and Bills' fans think Zach Thomas is a cheap shot artist | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets and Bills' fans think Zach Thomas is a cheap shot artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will notice me defending Zach in the "Zach Thomas is a thug" thread on BillsZone. Plus I negged the guy like 3 times :up: Most feel he is a class guy and it wasn't a thug hit if you actually read it.http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=116560

oh, and who cares about Jets fans

Thought I was gonna have to defend JT too on BillsZone but 99% totally agree with what he said about Merriman
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=116671

Hey LtDan
You do a good job over there defending the Fins. I would but I dont feel like starting a membership at either billszone or ganggreen.

Oh and I also didnt even include the fact that these idiots at ganggreen were wanting to "buy a beer" for which ever Jet poked Jason Taylor in the eye. Complete hypocritical morons.

Oh well, he won us a championship, thats what i care about.
Trying to set aside your bias, but do you really believe Namath would be in the HOF if he never got to a superbowl or won one? I'm happy to hear is working hard on dealing with his alcoholism.
Also, when will Curtis Martin say he is retired?...with about zero cartilage in the knees...has he not figured out to just move on? Say your retired already!?

Do you agree that Mchurchie= bills fans or just one fan?

Stupid thread. Who's the thread starter, Steve Young?

Then everyone jumps on board and talks stupid smack about us being jealous of a MLb who part of a team that's the basement dweller? :lol:

Funny.

OOps! So what now, we're the greatest fanbase for agreeing with JT? :lol:

I bet no one here is gonna say that.

Umm I started the thread thank you. This is a Dolphins board by the way. Enjoy the Bills before they move to LA.:sidelol:

No flags, no fines, ESPN crew said nothing negative about it, no backlash from the Jets organization or Coles = Hit was perfectly legal

Cry me a river. And why the hell are Bills fans agreeing with Jets fans? What's that about?

Trying to set aside your bias, but do you really believe Namath would be in the HOF if he never got to a superbowl or won one? I'm happy to hear is working hard on dealing with his alcoholism.
Also, when will Curtis Martin say he is retired?...with about zero cartilage in the knees...has he not figured out to just move on? Say your retired already!?

Probably not, he has issues that he needs to address!

Legal or not, those boys will remeber that Zach exists to take their heads off.

Ah be quiet Justa or I will neg you!

McChurch seems to be the minority on that one. Not sure what exactly you are trying to ask
the thread starter made it look like majority of bills fans think that of Zack when in fact most of us respect the guy. Then the rest jump on board with smack.

Steve Young at least didn't know the facts, the thread starter knew the facts and twisted it. :tongue:

You can't say that Curtis Martin didn't give his body for the team. I feel pretty bad about it actually, the guy will be suffering for years because of what he went through.

Jets & Bills

Mn..firstof all..who IS surised that they are talkin crap? Out of three of us, who won more superbolws?(Oh yha..it didint take us 4 tries 2 win it..AND it wasn't lucky win either..) Who has a better FRANCHISE? Who has more people in Hall of fame? Who has a better record on MNF? Who won more games that mattered (ex afc champinship games against jets) Man..Name me 3 FAMOUS players beside Joe namath from da jets? On NFL Network, "americas Game" Whos superbowl team is rankedhigher? Bills..who set a NFL record 20ame winning streak?
Cmon..we can do this all day...

Jimi said:
This thread is absolutley rediculous... The Jets and Bills fans are actually answering sensibly to the dolphin fans rediculous remarks..
exactly

Here's proff he started the thread to creat some smack in the wrong forum and the rest fell for it.

Finch83 said:
Umm I started the thread thank you. This is a Dolphins board by the way. Enjoy the Bills before they move to LA. :sidelol:

Mari0k said:
Mn..firstof all..who IS surised that they are talkin crap? Out of three of us, who won more superbolws?(Oh yha..it didint take us 4 tries 2 win it..AND it wasn't lucky win either..) Who has a better FRANCHISE? Who has more people in Hall of fame? Who has a better record on MNF? Who won more games that mattered (ex afc champinship games against jets) Man..Name me 3 FAMOUS players beside Joe namath from da jets? On NFL Network, "americas Game" Whos superbowl team is rankedhigher? Bills..who set a NFL record 20ame winning streak?
Cmon..we can do this all day...
another sucker

the thread starter made it look like majority of bills fans think that of Zack when in fact most of us respect the guy. Then the rest jump on board with smack.

Steve Young at least didn't know the facts, the thread starter knew the facts and twisted it. :tongue:

I got your back, wait where are you????

Wait until zach does this to PM!!!

afc-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom