Jets fans quotes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans quotes

CJTaKoZ

Scout Team
Reaction score
Reading the suicidal agony over at the Jets forums is almost as fun as reading the excitement around FinHeaven. I thought it would be fun and hilarious to compile some quotes from over there:

So ive come to a descion that if the pats win, and were eliminated i want us to lose, that would not only let the dolphins with our qb we kicked to the side into the playoffs, it might actually wake the FO up and make them acutually change something around here.

...the Jet fans in attendance should boycott the game.

i will be cheering for the fins as well... im sure most of the stadium will be... its going to be ugly.

Imagine seeing Pennington in the super bowl with Miami, who made this stupid trade?

if the pats win, i guess i'll just give my tix away at the stadium if i can...

I predicted the loss(though I didn't want it) against Seattle, and although I don want this either, the dagger has been placed in their hearts,Miami will beat us also next week, their collective body language says it all........ We're done, it's over

Chad will kick our *** in our house this weekend - it is a near certainty. Phins 31 - Jets 10.

Yeesh, I feel like a sucker.

Not only did I buy a Favre home jersey, but also an away one.

What a waste of $160. I have a Favre framed picture too. $35.

Yes. It is now in the back of my closet behind my Stephon Marbury Knicks jersey, and my Pavel Bure and Theo Fluery Rangers jerseys.

Same here man, Im goin to the next game and taping Pennington number and name over it. I cant believe it.

I got one for Hanukkah today.....not my idea of cousre, it was a lame-*** hanukkah gift, as are most most hanukkah gifts, i would have preferred back-to-school supplies

I gotta run, but I'll post more later. This was fun!

We need to find that punk that came in here and posted after we lost to New England saying too bad we lost, now our final game won't matter!

Two more:

Throughout the entire game me and my friends felt hopeless. Knew the inevitable was going to happen. We were Yelling like a raging lunatics. We were at a loss of words at the end of the game. After going to 6 home games & 3 road games and wasting thousands of Dollars to see this team, my friend lost it. He walked out of the room grabbed a golf club and boom put a nice hole in the center of the screen. I couldnt believe he did it. It was like out of a movie or tv show. He said he can't take this team anymore and doesnt want to waste another dime on this team again. Im like out of all things you can smash up its your 50 inch tv. I just kept saying your a f***ing idiot. Seriously go outside and hit a tree. I have my moments but wouldnt get to that level. After about a half an hour of calming down he sat down and said "So we watching the Giants thats my new team. Im sorry".

My playoff tickets just arrived today.

Seriously, why don't the Jets just send someone to my house, knock on the door, and kick me in the nuts while they are at it ???

Total hilarity!!!

Lord knows I know the sinking feeling.. I'm sure glad it's happening to someone else.

Love the quote "Fans in attendance should boycott the game."... DUH!

NYCphan:

Wouldn't it be fun to get playoff boy's address - then stop by and comply with his request?

:nutkick:

To put any stock at all in a "FANS" opinion is silly. We are such emotional rollercoasters. One week we're thrilled the next we want the whole coaching staff fired and the roster completely turned over. I know it's fun watching a hated rival fanbase dwell in their own misery, but twe're no different. If we lose Sunday, that doom and gloom will be ours and the Jet fans will do a colplete 180 and be talking SB run, guaranteed.

Love the quote about Pennington being a "trade". You released him to make room for your "savior"! Idiot Jets fans, may God have mercy on their souls.

OMG! ''go hit a three or something''... WOW! Best monday morning ever!!!

haha awesome set of quotes!

Miami is now used to win or your done attitude.
Keep it up Miami keep winning.

WFAN here in NY - Joe Beningo a big time Jets fan has lost his mind . . .

Awesome - some highlights -

Mangini coached the worst game he ever saw - would be an insult to Herm to compare him to Mangini

"Eat another burger Eric"

He can't see how anyone wouldn't want Mangini fired unless you're related to him

"Absolute baffoon-idiot coach that has no business being on the football field"

On Favre, "GET LOST, GET 'IM OUT!!!! GO FISHING IN MISSISSIPPI FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!"

On Coles - get him out of here like right now..."I'm sick of that cry baby, send him back to the Redskins

and the classic

"The Dolphins have Parcells - Michael Corleone; the Patriots have Bill Bellicheck - Sonny Corleone; and the Jets have Eric Mangini - Fredo Corleone."

Pure comedy

I was looking through one of their forums yesterday and was amazed at some of the stuff I read. One classic post mentioned how Favre would be having just as good a season as Pennington if he "had his receivers". lol You read correctly... apparently Pennington must be surrounded by pro bowlers. Stupid idiots.

I would take Coles in a heart beat.....He would fit in nice with his Boyfriend Chad and bring some veteran leadership to our WR. Then we can cut Wilford, better yet lets trade him to the Jets straight up for Coles lol.

Love the quote about Pennington being a "trade". You released him to make room for your "savior"! Idiot Jets fans, may God have mercy on their souls.

Sorry dude but I have watched the Jets break my heart it is time to break theirs. I wish no mercy on the Jet fans. I have been tortured for more than 10 years. I hope the Jets go back to laughing stocks of the league and an easy 2 wins every year for the next 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom