Jets fans quotes | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans quotes

i've been looking for him for awhile now and couldn't find him, or the thread he posted.... that guy won't be running his mouth around here for a long time, especially if we beat them :lol:

Was that the same douche bag that wanted us to admit they were the "best team in the afc"?

Slow work day here, so I've retrieved yet more comedy gold. It just keeps coming:

I could be all politically correct here and feign indignance over the crowd bombing the Jets with snowballs after yesterdays game, but the truth is that was the only satisfaction I got from yesterdays debacle, watching these clowns getting slammed with hundreds of snowballs, I wanted to personally thank each and every Seahawks fan for abusing this team

I am ashamed that I felt good after we beat Ten. We should have known better. All of us.

I was just actually given a bottle of champagne to celebrate my promotion but I'm not sure if I should drink it or smash it over my head.

I work with a Giants fan who regularly breaks my balls every Monday, but today he showed me real sympathy, like he genuinely felt bad. I think that's even worse.

I have this Dolphins fan I've been ragging on this season and oh how it's come back to bite me in the ***.

i just cant believe how this can happen season after season.....it just doesnt make sense

Chad haters: you have nothing to go on right now. You can only hope that Chad blows in week 17 vs. the jets or chokes big at some point in the playoffs before you can start spewing again. For now, just STFU and deal with it.

I'm still a Jet fan and always will be but I wont do this injustice to my son, he can be a giant fan and go to all the games with my brother in law from now on.

I have a seven-year old and a three-year old. My seven-year-old is almost at the point of no return with the Jets, he loves them. Even after yesterday's loss, he said "Well they can still get in the playoffs if they win next week and New England loses". Poor kid. He is going to feel the same way I do today, 25 years or so from now. Like he wants to kick his father in the balls for making him a Jets fan.

last night I called my pops and gave him an earful about getting me sucked into this stupid team... I then called him again and chewed him out about it again

My son is happy now. When I told him next year he can go to the Giants Games instead of the Jets. And let him keep the Giants jerseys sent to him this year. We are in this ****; to make our kids go through this is child abuse. Of course I will be at the jet games yelling at myself in the bathroom and spending 200 dollars on **** beer. **** my life

Its the same old torture, the same embarassment of walking into work after a monumental COLLAPSE by the Jets and getting razzed all day. To watch team after team of "Inferior Players", SCRUB teams come in and upset the Jets. Every year, the Jets manage to make a bunch of 3 win teams, journeyman/bust QBs, and no name RBs look like the greatest of all time. It doesn't matter if its 1976, 1986, 1998, or 2008, its ALWAYS THE SAME THING.

We are like battered women who go back to the men who beat them. Time and time again. Season after torturous season.

I'm almost impressed at the creative ways this franchise can kick us all squarely in the jimmy year in and year out.

While the jets were on their little winning streak, there was no better joy then watching the game with my son, and having him mimic my actions and shouts of "Touchdown" ...He was so thrilled to see me so excited and we were both bonding feeling apart of something we can both share...Now my son keeps asking me "why do you hate your favorite team's coach" with a confused look on his face.

Never hold anything in your hands of value while watching the Jets...I've broken several remote controls by not following this advice. Yesterday I actually reached into my pocket while screaming a continous "F***************K" and threw my cell phone at the ground...luckily only the battery popped out, heh. Of course, the second I put the battery back in I was bombarded by 30 text messages from all my Pats/Fins fans. I really hate this team.

I've seen plenty of fans on this board say that they're done with the dolphins too after a few bad games...we've been there...is good to control our fate and a chance to make the playoffs for a change...but we're laughing about what they're saying and is the same thing that guys on this board say whenever we lose a game too.

Ozzy rules!!

I've seen plenty of fans on this board say that they're done with the dolphins too after a few bad games...we've been there...is good to control our fate and a chance to make the playoffs for a change...but we're laughing about what they're saying and is the same thing that guys on this board say whenever we lose a game too.

The Jets have a much deeper, richer history of getting their fans' hopes up and then collapsing short of the playoffs, often with a string of defeats to teams they should have beaten, just like this year. Miami's history has its share of letdowns, but there's really no comparison.

i've been looking for him for awhile now and couldn't find him, or the thread he posted.... that guy won't be running his mouth around here for a long time, especially if we beat them :lol:

WTF was he thinking...hehe If we win, I will find him. It's weird because I made a remark to that post, it must have been deleted.

WFAN here in NY - Joe Beningo a big time Jets fan has lost his mind . . .

Awesome - some highlights -

Mangini coached the worst game he ever saw - would be an insult to Herm to compare him to Mangini

"Eat another burger Eric"

He can't see how anyone wouldn't want Mangini fired unless you're related to him

"Absolute baffoon-idiot coach that has no business being on the football field"

On Favre, "GET LOST, GET 'IM OUT!!!! GO FISHING IN MISSISSIPPI FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!"

On Coles - get him out of here like right now..."I'm sick of that cry baby, send him back to the Redskins

and the classic

"The Dolphins have Parcells - Michael Corleone; the Patriots have Bill Bellicheck - Sonny Corleone; and the Jets have Eric Mangini - Fredo Corleone."

Pure comedy

I heard this too...I couldn't stop laughing when he used the Godfather analogy

I've been lurking here for a long long time...and this is by far the funniest, most entertaining thread I've read in this forum. Many many thanks for all the patient, hard work in putting it together!

If I could have one wish is that more quotes keep being gleaned from that treasure trove of losers over there. I'd like to see this thread keep expanding all the way to game day!

Great job!

I'm almost impressed at the creative ways this franchise can kick us all squarely in the jimmy year in and year out.
This one was just amazing. I do have to admit that I was feeling very similar after the last couple of seasons.

Never hold anything in your hands of value while watching the Jets...I've broken several remote controls by not following this advice. Yesterday I actually reached into my pocket while screaming a continous "F***************K" and threw my cell phone at the ground...luckily only the battery popped out, heh. Of course, the second I put the battery back in I was bombarded by 30 text messages from all my Pats/Fins fans. I really hate this team.:

This one made me LOL, really lol... Ahh its so nice to see them feel the way we felt for so long now.

We need to stop insulting the Jets. We'll all look pretty stupid if they come out and kick our *** next Sunday. Lets just hope and pray that our Dolphins play hard on both sides of the ball and come charging out of the gate

We need to stop insulting the Jets. We'll all look pretty stupid if they come out and kick our *** next Sunday. Lets just hope and pray that our Dolphins play hard on both sides of the ball and come charging out of the gate

We're not insulting the Jets, just some of their fans. :up:

Hey they've done it to us for how long now? We can actually hold our own now, let the trash talking commence!

Back
Top Bottom