Jets fans quotes | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans quotes

Sounds like the Jet's fans have already given up on this season. They still have a shot at the playoffs but I just don't see the Bills beating the Pats, so I could understand their doom and gloom. They Jets keep saying, "We have beaten the Phins 14 out of the last 19 games," (which I believe is correct) but if Chad beats the Jets in their own place for the AFC East title it more than makes up for things the past ten years.

So his son's name is "Weenie Mangini." ?? Nice!

116qr91-1.jpg

Not sure, the doctor said that for every sperm Bret Farve there is an egg as well so Mangini must have got Brett Pregnant.

Things have settled down a bit on the Jets boards, but what the hell, here's one more batch of schadenfreude goodness:

If Miami ends up knocking us out of the playoffs at home in the final game of the season then media outlets are going to be throwing that story into the collective faces of Jets fans for DECADES to come. It will make the fake spike game look like a non-event...

One name for you...AJ Duhe. That is how big this collapse is...

Brett's final 5 games with the Jets is reminiscent of Namath on the Rams.

They somehow sucked me in this year and I am one of the most negative jet fans. They pissed on my back and told me it was raining again. I bought into the whole the sameoldjets is done. They kicked me in the nuts for the last time. The only time I will get positive about this team is when they go to the superbowl, so that pretty much means I'll be dead. Thank you Jets. Even when i'm dead you still will suck it up to epic proportions.

The Jets are a PATHETIC franchise. No Marquee players (don't even mention Martin), NO titles, a whopping 2, count 'em TWO Division Championships. A team that plays in another teams stadium AND WILL NEVER HAVE THEIR OWN, a "home crowd" that could'nt be bothered to show up on time for games and thinks the "Get as hammered as possible" Tailgate is more important than the games, and a history of owners that are clueless and have no business running an NFL Franchise. This team is pathetic. You laugh at Detroit? They at least had Barry Sanders to entertain them for 10 years. We've had nothing but torture.

I have seen my buddies and myself grow old and we cant even enjoy one stinking championship together. To make matters worse, we have to share a stadium with a highly motivated, successful team. We live in the same community as that team and have to watch them appear in a superbowl every few years, while we continue to fail miserably.

Welcome to the club! It's about that time for the torch to be handed to the younger generation. You have many years of agony to look foward to in the hopes or fantasy that one day, our day will come. Take a good look at the people around you when you go to a game, you will see your friends go bald, children grow into adults as you wait and wait and wait.

It's really hard to root for a team of losers, which is essentially what this team has become from the second half of the season moving forward.

I'd rather go 4-12 and debate all season about draft picks than fail like this...

The Jets can spend all the money in the world, but they are still the Jets. Will always be the Jets. Sad but true.

Take your emotional beating like a true JET fan does every year.

I will have absolutely no compassion for any Jet fans if Miami wins this Sunday. I was at the "Monday Night Miracle" Game, the Jets Home game in 2002 where I punched some Jet Fans two front teeth out, and I have been tortured enough this past decade when it comes to this rivalry.

We as Dolphin fans should REALLY appreciate this win if it happens, it will make ALL our past losses in the past 7 years completely obsolite.

Jet fans deserve this with their stupid assumptions on how their franchise is better than ours. You guys wanted Favre, you got him...and look what happened. Chad is gonna make them pay for shipping him to Miami.

This sunday is gonna be sweet. I am praying every night that Miami will pull this out.

Can anybody see the link under the "pennington is coming to town" thread (currently on page 3)? It won't let me see links unless I have 10 posts. The jest fans dont seem to like it whatever it is.

Love the quote about Pennington being a "trade". You released him to make room for your "savior"! Idiot Jets fans, may God have mercy on their souls.

You watch the Phins anywhere in town?

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread is awesome.
keep these quote coming.

it reminds me of the southpark episode with the chilli cook off.

"mmmmm scott, your tears are so yummy."

this is a nice rivalry video i just came across.

youtube and put the next line directly after the dotcom.
/watch?v=vhs-wxpvi8u

its ridiculous. i cant post a link untill i get a higher post count, but as a guest, i can make posts and even start threads.

this is a nice rivalry video i just came across.

youtube and put the next line directly after the dotcom.
/watch?v=vhs-wxpvi8u

its ridiculous. i cant post a link untill i get a higher post count, but as a guest, i can make posts and even start threads.

Better get busy bashing the Jets then. :up:

its tough to find threads around here, short enough for my attention span at 2 in the morning, to read and make a relevant post. im not gonna go around whoring it up just to be able to post links. ill get there eventually.

Back
Top Bottom