Jets fans quotes | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans quotes

To put any stock at all in a "FANS" opinion is silly. We are such emotional rollercoasters. One week we're thrilled the next we want the whole coaching staff fired and the roster completely turned over. I know it's fun watching a hated rival fanbase dwell in their own misery, but twe're no different. If we lose Sunday, that doom and gloom will be ours and the Jet fans will do a colplete 180 and be talking SB run, guaranteed.

But their tears taste like candy.:up:

Typical Jets fans, Boo their draft picks year in and year out and fail to support their team year when not playing well. They act as if they had a 1 win season this year.

Hey they've done it to us for how long now? We can actually hold our own now, let the trash talking commence!

I just don't want us to stir up some bad karma and have it thrown back in our face for saying things. We just need to beat those damn Jets. Even if the score is 3-2 we need to win the damn game, some way, some how!!!

I just don't want us to stir up some bad karma and have it thrown back in our face for saying things. We just need to beat those damn Jets. Even if the score is 3-2 we need to win the damn game, some way, some how!!!

If you want to talk about bad karma, go over to the Jets forums. The quotes I posted were the G-rated ones. Not the "F*** the DolF*gs" etc. posts that are all over there.

We need to stop insulting the Jets. We'll all look pretty stupid if they come out and kick our *** next Sunday. Lets just hope and pray that our Dolphins play hard on both sides of the ball and come charging out of the gate

AHHHHH no actually, if we lose we still had a great year even though a loss would suck. The JEST would still have a dissappointing season and potentially have screwed themselves for a couple more years with no QB to speak of.

I like how they are dumping the blame on Mangini. Yeah, some of it belongs to him, but not as much as their fans seem to want to put on him. He is not the one who wanted Favre or the rest of those over valued FA's. Hess tried to buy himself a playoff run to entice fans to purchase PLC,s. Mangini had to make the best of of a group of players who's ego's were larger then their dedication to their teammates.

In Defense to Hess, he made a jesture to the fans. He demonstrated to them that he was willing to make a significant finacial commitment to the team to bring them what has eluded them since the days of Namath, a championship. Unfortunatly for them, his approach was flawed. He tried to buy it. Manginni had that team on the right track before they they went out and over spent in FA. Now they are in salary cap hell and have no resources to continue the building process.

I hope they do screw up and fire Mangini and bring back Favre. I hope Mangini goes off to the NFC and finds sucess with another team. He is not the problem. I will even go as far as saying he was their solution. Fans get too caught up in instant gratification mentality.

Favre is melting down late in the year, what a shocker. No one saw that coming. I am amazed at how uncharistically favorable of a year he has had up till the last few weeks.

I would really love to see a huge Dolphin fan turnout in the Meadowlands sunday. I hope when the players look up into the stands they see a sea of Miami Dolhins Chad Pennington Jersey's. Chad deserves it. He was really disrespected by his old fans and they ought to give the guy a standing ovation for how he has handled his rejection by them and for what he has accomplished somewhere else.

I wont be one of those laughing at their team or rubbing their fans noses in their failures. I remember how it felt last season to be the laughing stock of the leauge. I remember the year before that when we were picked to be superbowl contenders and missed the playoffs entirely. Sound familiar? I hope they get things turned around and become competive in our division. I look forward to renewing a good rivarly just as I have the same sentiments for Buffalo.

Mangini named his son after Brett Farve. Sometimes I think the whole Jets orginization is just full of idiots. They will be heading into the 2009 season with good players so things are not that bad.

:woot:I think we schould bump our chest and talk more smack than ever. Does it really matter who wins the jets fans will be back here next year talking themselves up. They are Jets fans its just what they do.
jingle bells jets fan smells
dolphins are number 1
the bret mobile lost its wheels
and maginis getting run:hi5::beer1:

Typical Jets fans, Boo their draft picks year in and year out and fail to support their team year when not playing well. They act as if they had a 1 win season this year.

Dude I laugh my *** off every time I see the gif of the guy with the foam in your signature, every single time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeesh, I feel like a sucker.

Not only did I buy a Favre home jersey, but also an away one.

What a waste of $160. I have a Favre framed picture too. $35.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

eger's signature gifs have me laughing so hard my gut hurts. You just gotta love that signature! :D

Mangini named his son after Brett Farve. Sometimes I think the whole Jets orginization is just full of idiots. They will be heading into the 2009 season with good players so things are not that bad.

So his son's name is "Weenie Mangini." ?? Nice!

116qr91-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom