Jets Williams on Tua: "he’ll be an amazing quarterback" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Williams on Tua: "he’ll be an amazing quarterback"

I think so too. Looking at his best games and highlights, that's who I think Tua will be.

Well...that’s it then, Q Williams track record on QB evaluation is legendary...next problem!

Seriously. If we want an accurate evaluation, we need to listen to people who’ve never been on a football field. Clicks give FAR more insight than actually being a teammate.

I wouldn't say anyone of these guys words should be taken as gospel. I think anyone with two eyes and basic knowledge can tell you what they saw. That and the stats that most use to evaluate performance. He is a work in progress with physical limitations. If he keeps working he can be a pretty damn good QB. The best QB's around had physical limitations, ala, Brady, Brees and Montana to name a few.

Great arm? pffft...clearly he hasn't read certain finheaven opinion in regards to Tua's weak arm.
The arm strength thing is so ridiculously overblown.

Only a few guys per generation have that elite arm talent that just jumps off the film I.e. Herbert or Allen. Then only a few guys manage to be good with clearly weak arms like Pennington.

95% of QBs fall into the middle with everyone where there isn’t a hugely noticeable difference in arm strength. I didn’t see the noodle arm in Tua, I just saw average arm talent.

Tua has an average arm, which means he needs all his mechanics to hit the tuff throws. No shame in that.

That being said, we're not getting anywhere on Tua's arm if we have to play games at Buffalo or Baltimore in January. We may want to consider Sewell and Harris with our top 2 picks.

Back
Top Bottom