Jim Brown on Ricky Williams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Brown on Ricky Williams

I hope he comes back as well.......I just bought me a Ricky EQT jersey on sale for like $29.99! reg. price is $99.99.......If he comes back=another steal! :D

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
you guys are crazy :shakeno:

I totally agree...... Let me get this straight...

Just take Ricky out of the equation for one second.

You guys just said, you would rather lose games than win them?:confused:

That's a horrible attitude. What a disgrace to all die-hard fin fans :shakeno:

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
you guys are crazy :shakeno:

I'm crazy? You're the fella sticking your hand back in the fire and I'm the crazy one?

xXxpHiN34 said:
I totally agree...... Let me get this straight...

Just take Ricky out of the equation for one second.

You guys just said, you would rather lose games than win them?:confused:

That's a horrible attitude. What a disgrace to all die-hard fin fans :shakeno:

See, now you all twisting things I said. This franchise will stand back up without ricky. I believe I have more pride for my team then you. Taking ricky back after what he did admits we need him, like we are selling out. And we don't need anyone. Especially someone who disses us like that. We will win without him, might take longer, but I'll lose with my head held high.

Ricky in a miami dolphins uniform tarnishes the franchise. That's all I'm saying.

Now that we have drafted (what should be a great back in Ronnie Brown), we have nothing to lose by having Ricky come back. If he performs, then he can stay and should earn the respect back of his teammates WITH TIME & EFFORT. If he doesn't perform, or worse yet, again flakes out on the team, we still have Brown to fall back on. Then there is the possibility of trading him WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT which we have as an option.

It Is A NO LOSE SITUATION For The Fins To Take Ricky Back Now That We Have Ronnie Brown.

Now It's All Up To RICKY the Sticky

plc001 said:
See, now you all twisting things I said. This franchise will stand back up without ricky. I believe I have more pride for my team then you. Taking ricky back after what he did admits we need him, like we are selling out. And we don't need anyone. Especially someone who disses us like that. We will win without him, might take longer, but I'll lose with my head held high.

Whatever dude, I dont even wanna hear your excuses. :mad:

"See, now you all twisting things I said."

Nobody twisted anything you said, all I did was take Ricky's name out, and the fact of the matter is you said you would rather lose games than win games.

"Taking ricky back after what he did admits we need him, like we are selling out"

:confused:
Thats how you may see it, but it's simply not the case. We don't "need" Ricky Williams.....we have Ronnie Brown, Sammy Morris, Kay-Jay,Gordon, & Minor.........WE DONT 'NEED' Ricky!!!!

"I believe I have more pride for my team then you."

HA! :roflmao: :roflmao: :shakeno: :roflmao: :roflmao:

After reading all this garbage your putting up, I seriously doubt that! :yell: :fire:

Irie Dolfan said:
Now that we have drafted (what should be a great back in Ronnie Brown), we have nothing to lose by having Ricky come back. If he performs, then he can stay and should earn the respect back of his teammates WITH TIME & EFFORT. If he doesn't perform, or worse yet, again flakes out on the team, we still have Brown to fall back on. Then there is the possibility of trading him WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT which we have as an option.

It Is A NO LOSE SITUATION For The Fins To Take Ricky Back Now That We Have Ronnie Brown.

Now It's All Up To RICKY the Sticky

Plus the fact that we can pretty much dictate whatever contract we want. He's got zero leverage. We drafted Brown so we don't need him, and we own his rights to play in the NFL, which means we decide whether he gets to be a millionare, or a bankrupt roadie for Lenny Kravitz, dodging the bill collectors. If he wants his NFL life back, he'll play for what we say, within reason.

xXxpHiN34 said:
After reading all this garbage your putting up, I seriously doubt that! :yell: :fire:

:lol:

You're getting worked up on an internet forum, how much respect you think I have for anything you say? Besides I can't teach you pride and integrity.

I've spoke my mind, now I'm through. Nothing else to see here. Be on your way.

plc001 said:
:lol:

You're getting worked up on an internet forum, how much respect you think I have for anything you say? Besides I can't teach you pride and integrity.

I've spoke my mind, now I'm through. Nothing else to see here. Be on your way.

:roflmao: Ha! I care! :rolleyes:

I love when people lose arguments and take personal stabs at the other guy, b/c they can't defend their arguments any further:D btw,Dude I'm in the U.S. Air Force, Integrity is one of our core values.

I'm glad your through, but you still have a lot of nerve calling yourself a Dol-fan:wink:

xXxpHiN34 said:
:roflmao: Ha! I care! :rolleyes:

I love when people lose arguments and take personal stabs at the other guy, b/c they can't defend their arguments any further:D btw,Dude I'm in the U.S. Air Force, Integrity is one of our core values.

I'm glad your through, but you still have a lot of nerve calling yourself a Dol-fan:wink:

Okay lets do this:

Whatever dude, I dont even wanna hear your excuses.

"See, now you all twisting things I said."

Nobody twisted anything you said, all I did was take Ricky's name out, and the fact of the matter is you said you would rather lose games than win games.

"Taking ricky back after what he did admits we need him, like we are selling out"

Thats how you may see it, but it's simply not the case. We don't "need" Ricky Williams.....we have Ronnie Brown, Sammy Morris, Kay-Jay,Gordon, & Minor.........WE DONT 'NEED' Ricky!!!!

"I believe I have more pride for my team then you."

HA!

After reading all this garbage your putting up, I seriously doubt that!

This is littered with personal attack. You place me in a position where I am being attacked and your right, I'll bite back. Don't start what you can't handle.

Lose?! Lose what? This isn't an arguement to win or lose, you aren't going to change my mind, I am not going to change yours. I feel no lose over that fact. I stated my opinion there was nothing else to present you either agree or disagree.

I respect whatever it is you do in the Air Force for the USA. On that note, I would think you'd understand how important and unforgiveable it is to have a teammate bail on you, let you down, or otherwise unable to be counted on. Football is not war, but teammates, be it on the Football field or on an Airforce base require a level of uncompromised trust and respect. I have neither for Ricky Williams. And dislike everything he is about, and would never want him in my favorite teams uniform.

You would. And I'm fine with that.

"Nobody twisted anything you said, all I did was take Ricky's name out,"

Er,... That kinda changes the context then doesn't it? Brainman your not if you don't understand that is twisting someone words...

Irie Dolfan said:
If he doesn't perform, or worse yet, again flakes out on the team, we still have Brown to fall back on. Then there is the possibility of trading him WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT which we have as an option.

Dude who is going to trade for him if he flakes out or doesn't perform?

The time to trade him is this offseason while everyone still remembers him as a punishing back, not someone who can't get it done anymore.

--Ross

Ricky currently has no trade value, if you don't believe me then ask Edge James and S. Alexander. Hopefully, he comes back and Saban utilize this resource/employee to its maximum effect for the betterment of our football team. If he does not perform well or acts flakey then fire his a$$. We now have Big Bad Brown. Ricky deserves a second chance, like so many of us have received second chances. This time the offense will not be placed squarely on his shoulders, so if he leaves again, or is released due to his behavior the impact will not be the same.

plc001 said:
I'm crazy? You're the fella sticking your hand back in the fire and I'm the crazy one?
It's more like sticking your hand back into the fire with a fire proof glove on. There is no way that the fins organization lets him come back without protecting themselves the same way they did with Boston. I don't see any harm in having Ricky come back if we are prepared for the unexpected.

Back
Top Bottom