Jim Brown on Ricky Williams | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Brown on Ricky Williams

Jim Brown is correct Nick Saban is "slick." If any one can convince RW to come back to the NFL and to give it his all and to be a team first kinda guy, IT IS NICK!!!!! If RW comes back with the right temperment and a competitive fire in his eyes and a desire to prove all the naysayers wrong, I will be happy to have him back!!!!!!!!!

HelloMotto said:
i am really sick of you people suggesting that he would return to be traded. For you really dense people. Ricky is not going to return to be traded. Ricky will be playing for the Miami dophins this year. Ricky is not going to return to be traded. Ricky will be playing for the Miami dophins this year. Ricky is not going to return to be traded. Ricky will be playing for the Miami dophins this year. Ricky is not going to return to be traded. Ricky will be playing for the Miami dophins this year. Can you hear me............................:yell:

something to keep in mind is some of us really dense people don't want ricky on this team. it's not a matter of him coming back to be traded or to play. some of the the dense ones around here do not feel he would be good for the team and regardless of weather he is traded or stays, we do not want him on the team. kinda like not wanting feidler...or wanstedt....or spielman...etc.

so yea, he may come back to play, that does not mean we all want him on the team. is that ok? :shakeno:

Ross said:
C'mon dude, don't you care about the type of people you root for, or do you just not see anything past the aqua and orange?

of course I care, I never said I would be proud to have ricky back........BUT if he helps us win or gives us a trade or draft pick then so be it. Rippin on ricky is not gonna change the outcome of what happens with rim. that being said its nice to know most of you never made a terrible mistake :tongue:

HelloMotto said:
i am really sick of you people suggesting that he would return to be traded. For you really dense people. Ricky is not going to return to be traded. Ricky will be playing for the Miami dophins this year. Ricky is not going to return to be traded. Ricky will be playing for the Miami dophins this year. Ricky is not going to return to be traded. Ricky will be playing for the Miami dophins this year. Ricky is not going to return to be traded. Ricky will be playing for the Miami dophins this year. Can you hear me............................:yell:

issues? :shakeno:

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
of course I care, I never said I would be proud to have ricky back........BUT if he helps us win or gives us a trade or draft pick then so be it. Rippin on ricky is not gonna change the outcome of what happens with rim. that being said its nice to know most of you never made a terrible mistake :tongue:

Hey, I am all for trading him if he comes back. And I get your point about him making a mistake and every one deserves a second change but if you remember, Miami was his second chance...

abNORMal said:
Jim Brown is correct Nick Saban is "slick." If any one can convince RW to come back to the NFL and to give it his all and to be a team first kinda guy, IT IS NICK!!!!! If RW comes back with the right temperment and a competitive fire in his eyes and a desire to prove all the naysayers wrong, I will be happy to have him back!!!!!!!!!

I have visions of Ricky coming back and when we need him the most he'll throw the game on purpose...

This thread sucks. My "AFCE Coaches " thread that talks about Fiedler vs. Feely got 5 stars and more replies :tongue:

Ross said:
Hey, I am all for trading him if he comes back. And I get your point about him making a mistake and every one deserves a second change but if you remember, Miami was his second chance...
How was Miami his second chance? What did he do wrong in New Orleans?

Ricky leaving Miami was the best thing that happened to this franchise last year. It led to the Miami 4-12 finsihs that led to Wannstedts resignation and THE Nick Saban HIRE.

Ricky knew what an idiot Wannstedt was as a coach for Miami.

I say take Ricky back.

1-2-3 Knockout.

Brown-Ricky-Kay Jay Harris

Hummer23 said:
I will never be able to forgive Ricky for what he did

I agree. However, the more I think about it, it was the best thing to happen to us.

If he would have stayed, we would have had another 9-7 year, been mired in mediocrity, and Wanny probably saves his job.

We hit rock bottom last year because of Ricky, and it's nothing but up from here.

We now have a GREAT coaching staff and a good young core of players to build on. Nick Saban and Ronnie Brown will be the faces of our team for a good while.

Now, does that take away the fact that Ricky betrayed us? No. And therefore, I want absolutely nothing to do with him. I hope he gets run over by a bus.

IF this does happen I'm not so sure how this is all going to work out. Hopefully is goes well for everyone, but for some reason I don't see it going so smoothly...

Schleprock said:
Me grow up? I'm not the one crying about Ricky hurting my feelings, hoping for him to get sent to the Raiders so he can join another "dysfunctional family". I hate to say it, but the Raiders have accomplished more than we have in the last 25 years.

And my comparison was fantastic. If you and others are so hurt/burned/angry/depressed/betrayed about Ricky Williams quiting a football team you have zero ties to and affects your life in zero ways...I'd hate to see what your feelings would be like if someone in your actual life did something even remotely close to that!

Then maybe you should go and get your self a Raiders Jersey and join Raider Nation with the rest of them, you seem to be very proud of them? You seem to be ignorant enough not to differentiate reality from fantasy, should most definately fit in. I never said RW hurt my feelings, betrayed me, or whatever else your brain puked up, I never said anything like that. If you are going to reply to my post, then make it to me not everyone who agrees that RW bailed on us. Maybe you've needed two , maybe more, chances in your life because you messed up. But when people count on you (TEAMATES ETC) you don't do what he did.
He was a hell of a back none of us now if he is going to be that good minus 20 pounds and the neccessary attitude to run over people like he did.

BTW, nobody in my life would do something like that to me. They all have a little self respect and class. Now go get RW another blunt, I heard him calling you.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
Ricky leaving Miami was the best thing that happened to this franchise last year. It led to the Miami 4-12 finsihs that led to Wannstedts resignation and THE Nick Saban HIRE.

Ricky knew what an idiot Wannstedt was as a coach for Miami.

I say take Ricky back.

1-2-3 Knockout.

Brown-Ricky-Kay Jay Harris

I agree, it was like flushing the toilet with Fiedler, Wanny, etc... A new begining.

Back
Top Bottom