Jim Caldwell Expected To Join Dolphins Staff | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Caldwell Expected To Join Dolphins Staff

Thats not a bad start if that staff is accurate. Much better than the last 3 years

If we're referring to the same article then it's talking about his current role.

"Flores, the New England linebackers coach and de facto defensive coordinator, is expected to be named the Dolphins next head coach once the Patriots' postseason run ends."

Sounds like I misread, good to know

Thats not a bad start if that staff is accurate. Much better than the last 3 years

I think I would have kept Rizzi on as the assistant HC because he knows the ins and outs of what's going on here and could be helpful there, but apparently that ship has sailed.

I do like that we are changing offensive line coaches. It's clear that the coaching we had now on our OL was completely failing.

I think I would have kept Rizzi on as the assistant HC because he knows the ins and outs of what's going on here and could be helpful there, but apparently that ship has sailed.

I do like that we are changing offensive line coaches. It's clear that the coaching we had now on our OL was completely failing.
Does Flores have any history with Rizzi? That would be his call.

It just seems to me, and it could be lack of sleep, ... Grier believes in building a foundation of solid and experienced coaching. I think he is wanting to assemble a large resource base for the new HC to draw and learn from.

A large collection of unified minds working toward a common goal can greatly change this organization's path and future.

Contrary to the previous collections of combative and divisive personalities working toward their own goals.

I hope what I'm seeing is the what is actually happening. I want some blue collar guys not afraid to make hard decisions and willing to stick to a plan. I'm tired of flashy and confrontational.

2 Super Bowls as the OC of two different teams. A Super Bowl as HC of a 17-1 team. Got the Lions to the playoffs 2 of the 4 years he was HC. But somehow he isn’t good enough to be the OC or AHC for the Dolphins?
Did I ever say he wasn't good enough to be OC? No I said I didn't think the hire was anything special. You people really have to stop making assumptions. It is getting a little tiresome.

So far the coaching staff looks like:

Brian Flores - Head Coach
Jim Caldwell- Assistant Head Coach?
Marc Colombo- Offensive Line
Bret Bielema- Defensive Coordinator

Don't forget Marvin Allen. We're obviously doing this in alphabetical order and determined to get this over with before turning the page at N.

It also explains why Wannstedt is so unpopular. Difficult to maintain attention span once it reaches that deep.

George Wilson never had a chance

Brett Bielema? I thought he ran offense at Wisconsin? Like running game was his forte or something.

Dc in Miami?

Wonder where the heck I got that from.

Wisconsin has been nothing short of a running back factory for years. They live and die by the run. Their past 20 years has really just all lumped together so I think a lot of people assume that about bielma

Wisconsin has been nothing short of a running back factory for years. They live and die by the run. Their past 20 years has really just all lumped together so I think a lot of people assume that about bielma

I think it’s more o line factory for me in terms of what I think of with them but yeah I guess that’s where it came from for me. That run game in 18 blew the doors off the u. Lol

I think it’s more o line factory for me in terms of what I think of with them but yeah I guess that’s where it came from for me. That run game in 18 blew the doors off the u. Lol

You ain't wrong. Churned out melvin Gordon James white montee ball and Ron Payne at RB. Keep an eye on there current guy jonathon Taylor too

Gave the NFL joe Thomas Travis Fredrick Kevin zeitler and Ryan ramczek too. Wow

Back
Top Bottom