Jimmy Johnson to be inducted to the HoF. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jimmy Johnson to be inducted to the HoF.

Have no respect for any Dolphin fan who likes JJ as a past Dolphin coach....What he did behind Shula's back,what he did to Marino and ESPECIALLY what he
did to us by giving us the gift of Wanny.
POS

I get what he did for Miami Hurricanes...but he started the downfall of the Dolphins.

I have absolutely no problem with him getting into the Hall of Fame for his accomplishments in Dallas, but — much like the defense he assembled— his tenure as Dolphins coach is way overrated.

Have no respect for any Dolphin fan who likes JJ as a past Dolphin coach....What he did behind Shula's back,what he did to Marino and ESPECIALLY what he
POS

I get what he did for Miami Hurricanes...but he started the downfall of the Dolphins.
07saban-pic-articleLarge-v2.jpg

The last great coach we had..sad,that the garbage man had to screw up the Brees deal...

POS

Please put me on yer disrespecting list...lol

No problem!!!! ..Who are you?

I love me some Jimmy Johnson. From Coral Gables to Davie.

He brought this franchise players like Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Sam Madison and Patrick Surtain. His flubs were Cecil Collins and Avery among a few others.

And one of my favorite players Brock Marion was another gem he found while in DAL.

His retirement was justified at the time. It's not like he took a year off and then showed up in New England or something. I just think he hit a wall and it was time to go fishing and live life. I wish Marino had did it a few years before he called it quits. Those last few years and his inability to come out from center without looking like a 50 year old man was excruciating.

He quit on us,unless we brought in his buddy Wanny...I respect what JJ did for the Canes...that's it...

Thank you!!!

His character issues were on and defined him.

He is the opposite of a hall of famer! A quieter - a leave in the middle of the night guy.

And no he did not invent anything related to the draft / he stumbled into dumb luck that the Vikings overpaid for Herschel Walker.

Whatever - the guy was good at motivating a bunch of super talented hungry players to beat a ****ty Buffalo Bills team and a weak Steelers team in a couple of Superbowls.
For the Super Bowl wins he gets credit but HoF????? Really?????

Yep. Got you all puckered up huh? Huh?

tenor (3).gif

JJ no more stabbed Don Shula in the back then his taking over for Tom Landry.
Jerry fired Tom...Don't blame JJ for that...but,Wayne was meeting with JJ a few weeks before Shula "retired"...

Back
Top Bottom