****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

If Tua were unfortunate enough to land in Miami - followed by a worst case scenario where one hit does him in for good, the Dolphins as an organization are still in good shape. They still have Josh Rosen.
So how are we in good shape with Rosen?? If we was in good shape..we wouldn't be drafting Tua..

If Tua were unfortunate enough to land in Miami - followed by a worst case scenario where one hit does him in for good, the Dolphins as an organization are still in good shape. They still have Josh Rosen.
Seriously how do you get away with saying crap like this on the board without getting torn to shreds? You don't like us so much go post somewhere else. This is a forum for Dolphins Fans. I'm sad at some of the posters here that just allow you to constantly **** on our team and walk around like your "superior" opinion allows such behavior. I wont say I don't appreciate some of your breakdowns and agree with a lot of your takes, but come on man, you take that **** a little too far on a DOLPHINS FORUM.

Seriously how do you get away with saying crap like this on the board without getting torn to shreds? You don't like us so much go post somewhere else. This is a forum for Dolphins Fans. I'm sad at some of the posters here that just allow you to constantly **** on our team and walk around like your "superior" opinion allows such behavior. I wont say I don't appreciate some of your breakdowns and agree with a lot of your takes, but come on man, you take that **** a little too far on a DOLPHINS FORUM.

I think many understand the criticism and look at as such, a critique on the state of the franchise and the front office. Too often we have seen QBs with immense talent, have their careers ruined before they could get started by incompetent franchises. IF we are honest, what has Miami done in the last 20 years that makes you believe that this time...it will be different?

It's not a matter of getting away with it. How any individual takes my posts is entirely up to them. Although it doesn't seem like you're doing so well with it. That's why there's an ignore feature to use at your discretion.

Furthermore, I'm afraid you don't get to decide what's a little far and what isn't. The TOS does. I read it.

Try it sometime in between quoting my posts.

Put your big boy britches on and have a nice day.

I think many understand the criticism and look at as such, a critique on the state of the franchise and the front office. Too often we have seen QBs with immense talent, have their careers ruined before they could get started by incompetent franchises. IF we are honest, what has Miami done in the last 20 years that makes you believe that this time...it will be different?
No there is a difference to going out of your way to call our organization trash and such. Miami has been very average over the last 20 years actually. Minus a few playoff appearances (hello...patriots?)

It's not a matter of getting away with it. How any individual takes my posts is entirely up to them. Although it doesn't seem like you're doing so well with it. That's why there's an ignore feature to use at your discretion.

Furthermore, I'm afraid you don't get to decide what's a little far and what isn't. The TOS does. I read it.

Try it sometime in between quoting my posts.

Put your big boy britches on and have a nice day.
No that's the thing. I like a lot of your posts. I think for the most part you provide an educated opinion to a lot of college prospects that I value actually. But I don't like them so much that I cant see that you're just a troll. You like to say things that are inflammatory for the sake of being inflammatory. Once again there are 31 other teams out there and I'm sure you can find at least one of them you dont have to disparage to provide insight on.

No that's the thing. I like a lot of your posts. I think for the most part you provide an educated opinion to a lot of college prospects that I value actually. But I don't like them so much that I cant see that you're just a troll. You like to say things that are inflammatory for the sake of being inflammatory. Once again there are 31 other teams out there and I'm sure you can find at least one of them you dont have to disparage to provide insight on.

Again, I'm not interested in how much you value my posts. That's not the criteria I post to.

It's not inflammatory to believe there are better situations for Tua to land in than the Dolphins. Again, either figure it out or utilize the ignore feature.

And please.....try to have a wonderful day.

Again, I'm not interested in how much you value my posts. That's not the criteria I post to.

It's not inflammatory to believe there are better situations for Tua to land in than the Dolphins. Again, either figure it out or utilize the ignore feature.

And please.....try to have a wonderful day.
it is inflammatory to call the dolphins trash on a dolphins forum. I don't expect you to ever admit you are wrong though. Never once seen it.

it is inflammatory to call the dolphins trash on a dolphins forum. I don't expect you to ever admit you are wrong though. Never once seen it.
I called him wrong lots and he tells me to go back to hockey lol
Ted fails in his analysis like Jimmy Clausen for instance but he nails a hell of a lot

That is why people largely respect him not everyone Does of course but hey when you try sometimes you fail - he hits a lot - a lot

But anyone can see the brilliance in Tua - his injury opened a path for us that otherwise wouldn’t exist and he knows it too

Sounds like a front office job with the Dolphins to me.

I called him wrong lots and he tells me to go back to hockey lol
Ted fails in his analysis like Jimmy Clausen for instance but he nails a hell of a lot

That is why people largely respect him not everyone Does of course but hey when you try sometimes you fail - he hits a lot - a lot

But anyone can see the brilliance in Tua - his injury opened a path for us that otherwise wouldn’t exist and he knows it too

For the record I didn't promote Jimmy Clausen as a franchise quarterback. Rather, that he was the top underclassman QB in that class above Sam Bradford. I still don't think I missed that one by as much as people think.

There's nothing wrong with hockey.

For the record I didn't promote Jimmy Clausen as a franchise quarterback. Rather, that he was the top underclassman QB in that class above Sam Bradford. I still don't think I missed that one by as much as people think.

There's nothing wrong with hockey.

No you were definitely wrong on Clausen, but its okay buddy, youre going places Mel Kiper III

Back
Top Bottom