****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

1 - You're just encouraging him..

2 - And I say this respectfully, as a life long Dolphins fan, if some dude on the internet is getting you riled up by making fun of your favorite football team, it may be time to invest some effort in getting a bit more thick skinned..
Yeah I deleted that post right after I made it. It was the wrong reaction.

It was such a monumental jump though. I think the more likely result is somewhere in the middle.

This is the key.

A 20% increase in completion percentage and a 300% increase in touchdowns in one season cannot be construed as improvement. There's a reason why Joe Brady is now suddenly making around a million dollars to come to the NFL.

My point of contention all along with Joe Burrow was that it might make sense to invest high in him if you're bringing Joe Brady with him. Otherwise, you risk Burrow looking like he did in 2018 instead of 2019. He didn't suddenly develop outstanding tools or talent. The system changed.

The only logical conclusion is that the real Joe Burrow is somewhere between the two. It's important to be able to figure out which end it favors as far as being in between.

Would you have traded Tunsil , Fitzpatrick the safety and our 5 OAP for Burrows ?
That would be the equivalent to all 3 first round picks we currently have.

No I would not have traded Tunsil, Fitzpatrick, and opick 5 for Burrow. Yet I would trade 5, 18, and 26 for Burrow. To me Fitzpatrick and Tunsil are top 10 picks but that is not what the Dolphins got for them so I would have no problem trading the picks the Dolphins do have in the first round for Burrow.

This is the key.

A 20% increase in completion percentage and a 300% increase in touchdowns in one season cannot be construed as improvement. There's a reason why Joe Brady is now suddenly making around a million dollars to come to the NFL.

My point of contention all along with Joe Burrow was that it might make sense to invest high in him if you're bringing Joe Brady with him. Otherwise, you risk Burrow looking like he did in 2018 instead of 2019. He didn't suddenly develop outstanding tools or talent. The system changed.

The only logical conclusion is that the real Joe Burrow is somewhere between the two. It's important to be able to figure out which end it favors as far as being in between.
Unfortunately the Bengals are a terrible organization so they keep their OC of the worst team in the league (did they?) instead of just throwing money at Brady to coach his college QB.

I'm just a long-term lurker but you sure do respond a lot for someone who doesn't particular care how people take your posts.

Welcome to the board.

I think if you average out my 12,500 posts over the 11 1/2 years I've been here - should average out to about 2 posts per day if my math is correct.

Sometimes it's best to troll the trolls on here. Sometimes it isn't.

Thank you for proving my point. Perfect troll post.

Hello IDFinFan, are you trying to have a wonderful day? I certainly hope so.

If you don't mind, could you cite the procedure for executing the ignore feature for those that may be struggling with it....

Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day.

This is the key.

I don't think many people are expecting burrow to put up video game numbers in the NFL. He wasn't bad his first year at LSU either. Aaron Rodgers had similar numbers his first season at cal. But you have to be impressed with Burrows intangibles, movement in and out of the pocket, his accuracy and decision making. It's not just because of his gaudy numbers. If youre giving credit to more Joe Brady and that system, then EVERY team should adopt that offense and Joe Brady should be a head coach. Burrow is one of the better pocket passer QB prospects that I have seen in awhile and he is also sneaky good athlete who can pick up first downs with his legs.

I have no opinion as to your reactions in the aggregate. In this thread you have stated on more than one occasion - to paraphrase - "I don't care how I am perceived" - and yet you continue to fire back, defend yourself (opaquely, but a defense nonetheless) and now you are straight up trolling (which may or may not be warranted).

No moral judgment on my part, twas just an observation.

Thank you for the welcome. Cheers

Well, when it comes to what I said - I think you can either believe it to be true or not believe it to be true. I doubt my posting style will change either way, which should provide you a clue to the answer you seek.

Day is going good thanks. I would rather enjoy your pitiful attempts to garner approval on the internet.

It's only your approval I seek to garner on the internet. I think that should be pretty obvious.

Now, stop procrastinating and approve my posts.

Back
Top Bottom