Josh Allen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen

It’s like some of the posters haven’t seen a high wind game before. So he didn’t set the world on fire in 30 to 40 mph winds with 50 mph gusts. If you want to blame someone blame the coaching staff for not adjusting to the Pats running game. I’m not even a coach and I would of adjusted my game plan as soon as I seen what the weather was doing.
I have seen a high wind game or two, thats not the point here.
I totally agree bills got out coached, not a fan of McDermott, he did not put them in a good position and then he got Billed like many do.
However, ask yourself this, wind or no wind, do you think Rodgers or Brady for example would have scored a TD on one of those 2 drives inside the Pats 10 yd line, the answer is absolutely.
Don't get me wrong, Allen is good, like Kev said above top 10 but I really thought he was ascending to top 5 after last year, in my eyes he has regressed.
The most annoying part for me is how these Bills fans come here to kick dirt in our face when we are down but then disappear when the bills become....well the bills again, karma is a beautiful thing.....

I have seen a high wind game or two, thats not the point here.
I totally agree bills got out coached, not a fan of McDermott, he did not put them in a good position and then he got Billed like many do.
However, ask yourself this, wind or no wind, do you think Rodgers or Brady for example would have scored a TD on one of those 2 drives inside the Pats 10 yd line, the answer is absolutely.
Don't get me wrong, Allen is good, like Kev said above top 10 but I really thought he was ascending to top 5 after last year, in my eyes he has regressed.
The most annoying part for me is how these Bills fans come here to kick dirt in our face when we are down but then disappear when the bills become....well the bills again, karma is a beautiful thing.....
I would get your eyes checked then. You want to know Why Bills struggle in the Redzone this year, look no further than Moss running over the OGs. All the jets sweeps and slants have been taken out of the offense for some reason, Allen also has stopped running in the redzone (McD mentioned he wanted the Backs to do that job in the offseason). Bottomline is the coaches sucked. If Diggs catches the dime that his his arms are we talking about how bad the Bills are and Allen regression? If Knox catches the enzone shot in his hands are we talking about how bad they are and some mythical Allen Regression?

He really hasnt regressed. What has regressed is his coaching staff. Josh had little problems with the wind last night but the coaches were scared to let him throw the ball in 25mph gusting to 50mph wins.

Point to the regression.

2020 - 16 Games 4544 yards, 37 TDs, 10 INTs, 69,2%. (284 yards per game, 2.31 Tds per, 0.625 INT per game)
2021 - 12 games: 3216 yards, 26 TDs, 10 INTs, 65.7% (268 yards per game, 2.17 TDs per, 0.83 INT per)
If you are top 5, you have to score a TD on one of those 2 drives inside the 10 and HE is the maestro of that.
Stats aren't the only indicator my friend, big game moments etc, these are indicators, sorry, he has not looked the same this year.
Side note, why have you stopped keeping track of Allens wins and Tuas wins, hahaha, you guys kill me......

I would get your eyes checked then. You want to know Why Bills struggle in the Redzone this year, look no further than Moss running over the OGs. All the jets sweeps and slants have been taken out of the offense for some reason, Allen also has stopped running in the redzone (McD mentioned he wanted the Backs to do that job in the offseason). Bottomline is the coaches sucked. If Diggs catches the dime that his his arms are we talking about how bad the Bills are and Allen regression? If Knox catches the enzone shot in his hands are we talking about how bad they are and some mythical Allen Regression?
hahahaha, Allen last 5 games 2-3, Tua last 5 games 5-0.
See how ridiculous that looks, why would you come on our board and post dumb content like that (I mean before you did, now you haven't as you disappeared when we started winning and you guys started losing).
I mean, maybe its best you just stay to your own forum.....

If you are top 5, you have to score a TD on one of those 2 drives inside the 10 and HE is the maestro of that.
Stats aren't the only indicator my friend, big game moments etc, these are indicators, sorry, he has not looked the same this year.
Side note, why have you stopped keeping track of Allens wins and Tuas wins, hahaha, you guys kill me......
You mean like the DIME that was to knox while on the run and he drops it. Maybe the Dime to Diggs that was dropped. But hey yeah all on Allen. Bottomline is the greatest coach in the NFL BB knew his QB couldnt throw in those conditions yet Allen did.

Side not the reason I took that out of my Signature is the MODs asked me too because some of you have some really thins skin.

They should be 7-6 here shortly...us only 1 game behind them in record, which blows my mind. But they'll only have one possible loss after that, the Patriots, so they'll be at least 10-7. Definitely a drop-off, and you can see Allen revert to some of his mistakes he was making in previous years. That last throw in the Pats game last night was glaringly terrible. He missed other great opportunities in those two late red-zone drives as well...trying to hit the big play when the smart play was wide open and would've put them in a better position. When he gets into crunch situations, he slips hard.
His downward spiral seemed to coincide with this. Karma is a bitch...

hahahaha, Allen last 5 games 2-3, Tua last 5 games 5-0.
See how ridiculous that looks, why would you come on our board and post dumb content like that (I mean before you did, now you haven't as you disappeared when we started winning and you guys started losing).
I mean, maybe its best you just stay to your own forum.....
How many Times have you beat Allen and the Bills again. Nah I will stay here thanks for your concern, but I did do what the Mods asked me too.

The Fat Tuna used to say, "Your record is what it say's you are" or something like that. Allen is 5-1 against us. Call him over rated if you must but he own our @$$e$
Maybe, but this is not about beating the Dolphins, its about winning a SB and right now the Dolphins have about the same chance as the Bills of doing that this year......

How many Times have you beat Allen and the Bills again. Nah I will stay here thanks for your concern, but I did do what the Mods asked me too.
Is that your NFL measuring stick, mine is winning superbowls, how many of those have the Bills won again....????? HAHAHAHA

Josh Allen is not ready for a primetime player. He is going to need a better coach to hide his regression in big games. His balls are too inaccurate even without any wind.
His accuracy has always been spotty going back to college that is why he dropped to the third QB taken...his big arm sometimes is a problem ironically.

Back
Top Bottom