Josh Allen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen

Josh Allen is not ready for a primetime player. He is going to need a better coach to hide his regression in big games. His balls are too inaccurate even without any wind.
His accuracy has always been spotty going back to college that is why he dropped to the third QB taken...his big arm sometimes is a problem ironically.
Point to me those inaccurate throws from yesterday

Allen's a good QB, possibly borderline "very good." Most teams would be thrilled to have him; However there's a void between that and "great."

OTOH, where are those posts about the Fins being lucky to get a 3rd for Tua? At this point, if they were ever foolish enough to trade him, he would demand at least a 1st and more, maybe even 2 first rounders! He's on an Allen trajectory.

Josh Allen is not ready for a primetime player. He is going to need a better coach to hide his regression in big games. His balls are too inaccurate even without any wind.
His accuracy has always been spotty going back to college that is why he dropped to the third QB taken...his big arm sometimes is a problem ironically.
Agreed, up 10-0 vs Chiefs in the playoffs last year and then fell apart, huge game last night for so many reasons and again, couldn't get it done, doesn't have "it" as of right now....

Point to me those inaccurate throws from yesterday
Did you watch the last throw of the game, didnt even give his team a chance, Beasley running open for the first down but he locked on to Diggs, panicked and through into coverage instead of a wide open Beasley, thats just one example, sorry, not good.

Josh Allen is overrated, but he’s still a damn good QB. The problem with the Jills is they soft as cotton, and we can’t f****** run the damn ball which plays right into their baby soft hands! I like Chris Grier because the man knows how to acquire defensive talent, but passing on Tayler for Igbo was a killer! AFCE is the best division in football if u just ignore the jests, and the AFC is still the better conference like it has been for 20 years now.

Last edited:
Did you watch the last throw of the game, didnt even give his team a chance, Beasley running open for the first down but he locked on to Diggs, panicked and through into coverage instead of a wide open Beasley, thats just one example, sorry, not good.
Ummm I did. It was Sanders, who was the First Read, and was Open, and Beasley man dropped off to make a play. Yep that is that play, so tell me again about how that is inaccurate? I dont think you know what you are watching.

If you are top 5, you have to score a TD on one of those 2 drives inside the 10 and HE is the maestro of that.
Stats aren't the only indicator my friend, big game moments etc, these are indicators, sorry, he has not looked the same this year.
Side note, why have you stopped keeping track of Allens wins and Tuas wins, hahaha, you guys kill me......

He stopped keeping track because he is a passive aggressive fan in peace lol

Allen 5-1 Fins 1-5, Allen still in playoffs Tua not. I do love it.

Let me guess you were also a trade Tua guy 5 weeks ago. When this Bills fan supported Tua even more than his own fans. Pretty sad actually.
Bills are not in playoffs as they haven't started and again, I do not count making the playoffs as a wildcard a success, SB's is how I judge ultimate success in the NFL.
You should go back and look before you spew more non sense, anyhow, lets not deviate, end of story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bills are not in playoffs as they haven't started and again, I do not count making the playoffs as a wildcard a success, SB's is how I judge ultimate success in the NFL.
You should go back and look before you spew more non sense, anyhow, lets not deviate, you are a troll, end of story.
So then the Fins havent been successful in your lifetime, good to know. Head off to your youtube and watch the 70s teams.

Ahhh pro tip.

1. Dont talk about the Bills if you dont want me to show up.
2. If you do there is that ignore button so you dont have to take you walk.

Ummm I did. It was Sanders, who was the First Read, and was Open, and Beasley man dropped off to make a play. Yep that is that play, so tell me again about how that is inaccurate? I dont think you know what you are watching.
hope to see a better effort from Bills next week, bye for now

I lean on the side of giving Allen a pass from last night due to conditions. That wind is gonna jack any accuracy up no matter what. That being said, in previous games he does seem to get rattled fairly easily and that definitely affects his accuracy.

I just went through the first 3 quarters of the Bills offense from last night and there were A LOT of drops that should have been catches. Again, could be conditions. It was also bad decision making to rely on passing so much last night, thats on McD.

Back
Top Bottom