Josh Rosen Trade Rumors: Dolphins in 'No Hurry' to Deal QB Despite Getting Calls | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Rosen Trade Rumors: Dolphins in 'No Hurry' to Deal QB Despite Getting Calls

Isn’t great (and easy) to GM via hindsight? That’s what that guy and many others are doing.

If they were against the move at the beginning, they can say I told ya so. Whatever moves/picks they supported that didn’t play out as they expected are never brought up.

Dunning–Kruger effect is spreading and running rampant around these parts. Finheaven has it’s own pandemic in full effect.

WHOA!!! I haven't heard that term since college back in the 1800s. Brings back memories.

Isn’t great (and easy) to GM via hindsight? That’s what that guy and many others are doing.

If they were against the move at the beginning, they can say I told ya so. Whatever moves/picks they supported that didn’t play out as they expected are never brought up.

Dunning–Kruger effect is spreading and running rampant around these parts. Finheaven has it’s own pandemic in full effect.
I was for the trade and I would do it again... These are low probability trades with high upside potential, in order to make this strategy work though, you have to cut your losses... Its pretty obvious by now Rosen now isnt what you had in mind when you made that trade... Or else you wouldnt have used your most valuable draft pick on a QB in this year's draft...

WHOA!!! I haven't heard that term since college back in the 1800s. Brings back memories.

Not only does it still apply all these years later, but even more so today!

I just read that 1 in 6 millennials believe in flat earth theory with that number quickly rising, so what does that tell ya? It suddenly explains a lot of the wild, unsupported takes we see on a daily basis.

I was for the trade and I would do it again....

I was against the trade from the beginning. And obviously still feel the same about it.

However, I also understand the POV of folks like you that were for it. And your reasoning for doubling down even though it hasn’t worked out to this point in time makes sense to me.

For me, even though I didn’t believe in Rosen after seeing him play in HS and on, I’m all in on the team holding on to him and allowing him to compete. It doesn’t make sense to me not to try to maximize the asset.

Cutting him lose now is the readily accepting the worst case scenario. Since cost isn’t an issue, why not remain patient and see if he’s able to raise his own stock? He can’t lose more stock than he already has, so where is the downside?

Fitz is 37. He’s not gonna be around for years and years. They gotta have at least two QB’s. With roster increases on the horizon, the Dolphins can afford to hold on to all three for the time being.

O'shea offense was trash. No one had a chance. I'm all for keeping rosen and even signing him on his 4th year option etc.

O'shea offense was trash. No one had a chance. I'm all for keeping rosen and even signing him on his 4th year option etc.

O'Shea's offense wasn't trash. It was coming along quite nicely at the end of the year. DP had a career year and Preston Williams was doing good before he got hurt. I thought O'Shea did a much better job at calling plays compared to Adam Gase when he was here.

No because Tua could be healthy and Flores could still decide to sit him this year. That doesn't mean that Tua isn't better than Fitzpatrick. Rosen was given a chance to beat out Fitzpatrick and couldn't do it. That's the big difference.
I didn’t ask you for a hypothetical answer.

You are truly a moron if you can't figure out that Tua is the future of Dolphins while Rosen won't be on this team long term. Game over for you Rosen lover!
So now you attack me by calling me names because you can’t answer the question. What I asked you has nothing to do with the future.
Reading and comprehending is a virtue, and both are evading you.

So now you attack me by calling me names because you can’t answer the question. What I asked you has nothing to do with the future.
Reading and comprehending is a virtue, and both are evading you.

And I already answered your stupid question a bunch of times! You just can't handle the truth!

Ya I did. I said Rosen failed to beat out Fitzpatrick last year and Tua will become the starter. It's just a matter of when Flores wants to start him.
That wasn’t the question, answer the question.

Last edited:
What question? The fact that Rosen couldn't beat out Fitzpatrick last year? Rosen sucks balls!
Because you keep acting like a child i’m going to inform you again that I’m not a Rosen fan. The question I asked you has nothing to do with Rosen. So keep your homophobic name-calling to yourself. Answer the question.

Back
Top Bottom