Junior partying all night! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Junior partying all night!

A.J. Fin

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sunday night, the night BEFORE the game, Junior Seau was out until the wee hours of the morning at the Voodoo Lounge, partying his butt off, and I mean HARD.
Last night, RIGHT AFTER the game, guess where Junior was? Yup, hanging with his partying buddies, including the likes of Andre Rison, until 5:30 this morning in South Beach. If you saw him ,you would have NEVER known he just lost a game. He was partying hard!
Junior was brought in to provide leadership. His contribution last night...a whopping THREE tackles and a critical bonehead Roughing the Passer penalty that cost us huge!
Hope the games are not getting in the way of your social life Junior.
Obviously he has been unable to handle the kind of lifestyle that is available in the Miami area. His play has been inconsistent at best, and his "leadership" has not shown whatsoever. At least he is a leader on the bar scene.
Way to go Junior!
Keep your eye out for the "Drink Junior Drink" website, coming soon!

I don't blame him. Voodoo Lounge is a great place with tons of ecstacy drunken women. Ahhh, I miss those good ol' days.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
i hope this isnt true

For the record, this is NOT heresay...I have first hand knowledge of this...I will leave it at that.
It was disgusting.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
indeed;)

Funny thing is that the Voodoo lounge is owned by a Rochester local who is a bills fan. :lol:

Maybe that's part of the trap. Maybe that's why we can't get over the hump. If somebody like Junior Seau.....at this desperate stage of his career.....can't resist the temptations and distractions of the Miami area, can anyone??

Very disappointing to hear.

Junior needs to go. He's done nothing this year...well, except party, that is.

Maybe he was drinking away his dissapointment.

BTW, I once met Mark DUper the night before they played atlanta....he was smoking, drinking, and partying at hooligans till 4 in the morning.............the result the next day? 9 catches 150 yards 1 td.

I was thinking about Junior this morning actually. I think he will be released this offseason. His cap figure is pretty high next year right? He didn't bring enough to the table this year.

Lets hope Eddie Moore is ready to go next year.

Originally posted by Muck
Maybe that's part of the trap. Maybe that's why we can't get over the hump. If somebody like Junior Seau.....at this desperate stage of his career.....can't resist the temptations and distractions of the Miami area, can anyone??

Very disappointing to hear.

Muck, excellent point. Back in the Dolphins glory days of the 70's, the city of Miami was much less of a party town than it is today.
Many people firmly believe that the reason why New Orleans has never gone far is because there is just too much distractions in that city, too much temptation.
I hope that the Fins' long stretch of not making it over the top is not directly linked to the citys social growth. But it is a distinct possibility.

Back
Top Bottom