Junior partying all night! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Junior partying all night!

A sad note to my married life history:

I walked through the dance floor just for "cheap feels". :shakeno:

Originally posted by ZOD

That's one of the things I found funny about Miami. Around here the clubs start to fill around 11 pm so I went to a club down there around that time.

The joint was empty until 12 pm. At 1 pm it was standing room only.
yup....and the busses there stop more frequently between the hours of 12 and 5;)

Level is my favorite

Originally posted by PrOpAiN
I find it interesting that anyone on this board would beleave this guy. He has only 7 posts, and they all came in this thread. Come on... Do you guys really think this guys is for real, or just some Bills fan tring to get a 10 page thread. ROFL Oh yeah BTW... I'm back from Amsterdam and it was everything and more than everyone said it is. P.S., I really don't think it's all that dirty like everyone says.

First of all, I have two screen names and usually post under the other name.
As for believing me, believe what you want. It's not my goal to convince you.
It is the truth whether you choose to believe it or not. I'd rather you not judge me on the "post count" of my screen name, and instead just take what I said at face value.
If you still dubious about my post, stop by the voodoo this weekend. You might be surprised.
Peace.

CW and you ravers. STFU!!!!

I don't live in So. Fla. anymore. Stop talking about Level ,Voodoo, Chili Pepper (it was the bomb back then. Sucks now) etc. I don't have that here. I have to Drive 3 hrs to Totonto for stuff like that.

Here where I'm at , line dancing is Great. But who the F@k wants to line dance? I miss The RiverFront too.

BTW, Toronto Clubs make So. Fla. Clubs look like barn dances. Come spring it will be just 1 hr. away. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by justafan

I don't live in So. Fla. anymore. Stop talking about Level ,Voodoo, Chili Pepper (it was the bomb back then. Sucks now) etc. I don't have that here. I have to Drive 3 hrs to Totonto for stuff like that.

Here where I'm at , line dancing is Great. But who the F@k wants to line dance? I miss The RiverFront too.

BTW, Toronto Clubs make So. Fla. Clubs look like barn dances. Come spring it will be just 1 hr. away. :D
Let's not forget Space in Downtown:D

I don't buy into that "ooooooh he was out partying so that's why we lost" bull.
NY is a bigger partying town than Miami-the players on the Yankees are notorious for partying. 'nough said. I have personally seen baseball players out drinking and picking up 19 year old hookers (coughcoughCarlosBaergawhenhewaswith theRedsoxcoughcough) the night before a day game.

Yes it must have been Seau out getting sauced the night before that cause tremendous holes in the D :rolleyes:

Originally posted by A.J. Fin
Junior needs to go. He's done nothing this year...well, except party, that is.

I personally don't buy that story. As for Seau's performance on the field, he has played very well. He has done a lot this year, I don't know what team you have been watching but Junior has had a positive impact on this team.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Let's not forget Space in Downtown:D

FU!!!!!! :D

Hey if you guys want to see the most beautiful women in Ft. Lauderdale? Head out to Round Up Country every Weds. Didn't care for the Music and dancing. :up:

FU!!!!!! :D

Hey if you guys want to see the most beautiful women in Ft. Lauderdale? Head out to Round Up Country every Weds. Didn't care for the Music and dancing. :up:
will do sometime.

Ever been to Radius, in Boca?...havent been there in a year or so, but it was a cool club(although i despise boca)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
will do sometime.

Ever been to Radius, in Boca?...havent been there in a year or so, but it was a cool club(although i despise boca)

I wonder why?

Okay we'll have to pm anything else or this get's moved to the lounge. :D

Look at Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, Lawrence Taylor, Michael Irvin Brett Favre and John Elway and how many games their teams have won. Junior Seau is not the only guy who party's hard in the NFL. I can guarentee losing in December has nothing to do with the fins partying to much. This team always seems to have a chance to win but nobody makes the game defying play unless he's on the other sideline. The story of 2003 is just not making plays when we have had to. Think about the fact that Jay had 5 or 6 4th quarter comebacks in 2001 and has one this year. Guys just made plays back then. Us fans always like to make too much out of everything but the bottom line is these players don't make plays when they have to. It's really easy to balme this game on Fiedler and Wanny but the bottom line is our 31 million dollar defense suckes *** last night. Nobody could even handle football basics such as tackling. I heard Sean Salisbury ripped our defense apart last nigfht and rightly so.

Stereo, Crobar, and the former Shadow lounge didn't make the list yet???:tongue:

hey, CW, we need to hook up and partake in a little debauchery sometime....I'm about due for a So.Beach weekend.

Originally posted by CA Dolfan
I thought the players stay at a team hotel the night before the game. If so he couldn't have been out the night before. I know someone who works for the Traitors and they stay at a hotel in Alameda the night before. I can understand why for their sake. Maybe since it was a Monday night game they didn't.

Yes, the players are sequestered in a team hotel the night before - even for Monday night games - so any "sightings" of players the night before a game need to be taken with a grain of salt!

Back
Top Bottom