Junior partying all night! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Junior partying all night!

Originally posted by Muck
Maybe that's part of the trap. Maybe that's why we can't get over the hump. If somebody like Junior Seau.....at this desperate stage of his career.....can't resist the temptations and distractions of the Miami area, can anyone??

Very disappointing to hear.

Muck....

come on now...
I'm suprised to see you jumping on this rediculous bandwagon of burning at the stake one of our most consistent players the entire year because he was at a night club.

You guys act like were talking about a 1pm or 4pm game here.
It's a 9pm monday night game and even if he went to bed at 7am he could get a good 8 hours of sleep.
Give it a rest guys.

I go to Voodoo lounge and their other restaraunt/club Bungalow 9 all the time. I see Junior both places on a semi regular basis.
I've NEVER seen him binge drinking or getting ripped at either place. From what I can see he just goes and has a good time.... which isn't hard to do in either of these two clubs, they rock!

Regardless, were talking about proffessional athletes here NOT church choir boys. They party. I've seen a few other Dolphins get absolutely ripped at clubs and I'll leave names out of it.
Lawrence Taylor admitedly would come to games coked out of his mind straight from a night of clubbing and hookers and play lights out! Junior Seau's behavior seems pretty tame to me compared to many NFL'ers, and he shows up to play every single game.

Junior Seau is one of the only guys on the entire team that plays with heart and intensity. This thread is a joke.

Seau has done nothing this season? Hello? He's one of the few players we have that consistantly plays all out. He made a dumb mistake last night, but he's definately made up for it over the course of the season.

It boggles the mind..Of all the people being called out, it's Seau? Who cares what the hell he does in his time off.

Originally posted by A.J. Fin
Junior needs to go. He's done nothing this year...well, except party, that is.

What games have you been watching???

This guy has been all over the field every single game.
I've seen him literally throw himself sideways to take out OL and fullback blocking tandems on sweeps. He dives over blocks to make tackles and makes tackles regularly on the opposite side of the field. He is always motoring and he's one of the reasons I still am enjoying watching this team play.

When the Defense is on the field I'm always keyed on JT and Seau. One of the two are always in on something. If you tape any games, put the damn tapes back in, watch them closely and I guarantee you'll feel like eating your words!

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Seau has done nothing this season? Hello? He's one of the few players we have that consistantly plays all out. He made a dumb mistake last night, but he's definately made up for it over the course of the season.

It boggles the mind..Of all the people being called out, it's Seau? Who cares what the hell he does in his time off.

Amen....

I dont even know why it's such a big suprise..

Not only JS, but JT, Zach, and most of the players party all the time in South Beach and irreguardless of a win or loss. You can make the argument that they shuold go home and sulk or stay at the training facility to watch game film, however how many of you had a bad day at work and just wanted to blow off steam to clear your head, or better yet how many of you bring your work home(I'm talking about non required/non freelance)...ON Purpopse.

These guys are humans, whether we like it or not they have a right to live their life outside of football.

juniors roughing the passer call did not result in any points.. just thought i would point that out.. they had to punt still.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

What games have you been watching???

This guy has been all over the field every single game.
I've seen him literally throw himself sideways to take out OL and fullback blocking tandems on sweeps. He dives over blocks to make tackles and makes tackles regularly on the opposite side of the field.

I agree with you that Junior has heart. But I disagree if the implication is that he has been dominant. I think he is a guy with decent but deteriorating skills, a big heart and a love for the game.
But I think agree with Muck that at this stage of his career, if he is attempting to prolong it, he should use a little more discretion. Partying all night is not likely to keep him playing much longer.
He's made a few nice plays this year but gotten burned a bunch too.
You can't burn the candle at both ends for very long. Living life in the fast lane does not leave much endurance for December victories. We can all attest to that.

Originally posted by AndyM

You can't burn the candle at both ends for very long. Living life in the fast lane does not leave much endurance for December victories. We can all attest to that.

You sound like a minister preaching on Sunday here.
You ever play a sport or hang out with any guys that do?
The player that dosen't party is in the minority.

The guy was a consistent player this year and upgraded our LB corps to a level they haven't been in years.

There are other players on this team that party much harder, this I have as first hand knowledge, and these players are some of the best on our team. IMO you're way off here. At least you're way off on the player you chose to call out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by justafan

Funny thing is that the Voodoo lounge is owned by a Rochester local who is a bills fan. :lol:

So this is all a Buffalo plot huh!

Post season headline....

"Junior Seau blamed for Dolphins collapse. Play suffers after he hooks up with drag queen Daisy Deadpedals whom he met during long pre game visits to Voodoo lounge."

Funny thing is that the Voodoo lounge is owned by a Rochester local who is a bills fan. :lol:

Does he own the Voodoo Lounge here in Vegas too? (doubtful)

\Get out. Do you mind sharing who it is? I am also a rochester native and resident who knows many in the restaurant community.

Originally posted by Trekbiz
Muck....

come on now...
I'm suprised to see you jumping on this rediculous bandwagon of burning at the stake one of our most consistent players the entire year because he was at a night club.

Who's burning him?? And where did I knock his play?? I just don't like hearing the implication that he's partying a lot. For all the stuff I hear about focus and absolute dedication, it's just suprising departure.

I've seen our guys (and others) at different establishments over the years on game weekend. And they're professionals. So they can still perform. But that doesn't mean I was thrilled. I just feel like there could be more responsibility.

You mentioned LT and coke. That's an etirely different beast. It's not necessarily something that makes you play horribly.

Did you ever see the Alexis Arguello-Aaron Pryor fights?? Arguello hit him with some of the biggest shots you ever saw. And Pryor would just shake them off like nothing happened.....because he was coked out of his mind.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

\Get out. Do you mind sharing who it is? I am also a rochester native and resident who knows many in the restaurant community.

Dreadlockera,
Jimmy Ponytail is one owner, (friend of Brother Weases, who you know if you're from Rochester). The main owner I forget his name, but he used to own Club Marcello in Rochester.

I find it interesting that anyone on this board would beleave this guy. He has only 7 posts, and they all came in this thread. Come on... Do you guys really think this guys is for real, or just some Bills fan tring to get a 10 page thread. ROFL Oh yeah BTW... I'm back from Amsterdam and it was everything and more than everyone said it is. P.S., I really don't think it's all that dirty like everyone says.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Sounds like bull**** to me.

Let's see..the game ended around midnight, if he did go out he probably gets there around 1 or 1:30..

eh..sounds fishy is all.

That's one of the things I found funny about Miami. Around here the clubs start to fill around 11 pm so I went to a club down there around that time.

The joint was empty until 12 pm. At 1 pm it was standing room only.

Back
Top Bottom