Junior partying all night! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Junior partying all night!

These players are suppossed to be professionals...they get paid some nice $$$ to play football and should concentrate on football during training camp, preseason, regular season, and post season (well the Fins won't have one) but the point is...I don't buy into that $hit about temptations and distractions in the city...that's bs and if they let that get in the way they are not true professionals!!! If that is true than its really poor...but you can't say that the reason we suck right now and our december swoon is due to the city's distractions...c'mon thats just a poor excuse...

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by justafan
CW and you ravers. STFU!!!!

I don't live in So. Fla. anymore. Stop talking about Level ,Voodoo, Chili Pepper (it was the bomb back then. Sucks now) etc. I don't have that here. I have to Drive 3 hrs to Totonto for stuff like that.

Here where I'm at , line dancing is Great. But who the F@k wants to line dance? I miss The RiverFront too.

BTW, Toronto Clubs make So. Fla. Clubs look like barn dances. Come spring it will be just 1 hr. away. :D

Not that I agree with the site. I just find it a little funny.

TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME BEFORE CLICKING HERE.

Originally posted by A.J. Fin
Sunday night, the night BEFORE the game, Junior Seau was out until the wee hours of the morning at the Voodoo Lounge, partying his butt off, and I mean HARD.

And you would have us believe that Jr., with one of the best work ethics on the team, would sneak out of the team hotel and go party in public?!

Keep your eye out for the "Drink Junior Drink" website, coming soon!

Sounds like some newbie on this board is trying to stir up trouble. Bills/Jets/Pats fan ?????

Re: Re: Junior partying all night!

Originally posted by jack

Sounds like some newbie on this board is trying to stir up trouble. Bills/Jets/Pats fan ?????

Neither a "Newbie" or a Bills/Jets/Pats fan I am.

30 year fins fan, and a long time "post-er" here under my other screen name.

However, I would prefer that rather than you questioning the validity of who I am and what I am saying, you simply share your comment on the facts I've communicated. If you think they are irrelevent, thats cool. If you think they do effect the team, that's cool too.

It's just kind of misdirected when you look to de-validate me rather than give your opinion on the topic.

Anyway, happy holidays to all, and go Fins.

Re: Re: Re: Junior partying all night!

However, I would prefer that rather than you questioning the validity of who I am and what I am saying, you simply share your comment on the facts I've communicated.

Fair enough.

A comment on the facts that you have given:

Jr. could not have been both at the club partying the night before the game and at the mandated team hotel.

Also a question:

In an earlier post you said that you started a new user name when you posted this thread. Why?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Junior partying all night!

Originally posted by jack

Jr. could not have been both at the club partying the night before the game and at the mandated team hotel.

Also a question:

In an earlier post you said that you started a new user name when you posted this thread. Why?

Jack,
I can't tell you about the curfew. I only know what I posted. Great question, honestly not sure of the answer.
My other account was temporarily unable to function for some reason. They have since sraightened it out.

Originally posted by inFINSible
hey, CW, we need to hook up and partake in a little debauchery sometime....I'm about due for a So.Beach weekend.
I got the stuff meng, you ready?:lol:

btw, I see you're in Naples..ever been to the Lion House?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

btw, I see you're in Naples..ever been to the Lion House?

I's born ready! :infins:

Lion House? Never heard of it.:confused:

Re: Re: Re: Junior partying all night!

Neither a "Newbie" or a Bills/Jets/Pats fan I am.

30 year fins fan, and a long time "post-er" here under my other screen name.

However, I would prefer that rather than you questioning the validity of who I am and what I am saying, you simply share your comment on the facts I've communicated. If you think they are irrelevent, thats cool. If you think they do effect the team, that's cool too.

It's just kind of misdirected when you look to de-validate me rather than give your opinion on the topic.

Anyway, happy holidays to all, and go Fins.

What was your other screen name??

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

"Meng"? Are you Cuban? (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Say ello to my leetle friend...:m83:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Junior partying all night!

Jack,
I can't tell you about the curfew. I only know what I posted. Great question, honestly not sure of the answer.
My other account was temporarily unable to function for some reason. They have since sraightened it out.

The curfew for all the players is 10:30pm no matter what time the game is the next day. The coaching staff goes around to each room to make sure that all the players are in their rooms. If a player is not in their room or on the team floor, then that player is fined. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom